Lighten up, it's The City joke thread..........:-))

Peterreidisalegend said:
Guys, we'd better get used to mediocrity. We have wasted a majority of the transfer money on players with no heart. Stoke on Wednesday night, showed us how a squad made on a fifth of the money we have, show dedication, commitment, bottle and endeavour. Something we are sadly missing. We DESERVED to lose, not for lack of skill or chances, but because stoke showed more fight than we did
Don't get it!

Peterreidisalegend said:
Guys, we'd better get used to mediocrity. We have wasted a majority of the transfer money on players with no heart. Stoke on Wednesday night, showed us how a squad made on a fifth of the money we have, show dedication, commitment, bottle and endeavour. Something we are sadly missing. We DESERVED to lose, not for lack of skill or chances, but because stoke showed more fight than we did

Check the League Table !!

I have checked the league table, and a quarter of a billion spent on a squad, that cannot go out and put a bit of effort in. We were lucky not to lose against stoke away in the league, and again dropped silly points. We simply dont have the heart or bottle to break into the top 4. And we never will unless we have players who play with a bit more passion

Neil McNab said:
Peterreidisalegend said:
Don't get it!

One of those surrealist jokes, I think.

Peterreidisalegend said:

That's a helluva first post. Need to get something off your chest?

Neil McNab said:
Peterreidisalegend said:
Don't get it!
lmfho

Seen a bloke in town looking lost I said can i help you mate He replied i'm going watching city today and i don't know where it is I said go up that road there you'll see 2 ques a long one and a short one. Don't get in the long one that's for the chippy bum bum
Good old bernard manning

Peterreidisalegend said:

Read the thread title and lighten up you miserable b####rd. Welcome to bluemoon.

gary walker said:
Seen a bloke in town looking lost I said can i help you mate He replied i'm going watching city today and i don't know where it is I said go up that road there you'll see 2 ques a long one and a short one. Don't get in the long one that's for the chippy bum bum
Good old bernard manning

Another Bernard classic :-

The Main Stand at Maine Road is being knocked down and rebuilt facing Moss Side

Fans will see a better class of shooting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.