Lights Out - Part 2 (Club Officials Please Read)

Re: Lights Out - Part 2

cdc said:
I'm gutted I missed this again! On Wednesday I was stuck in traffic and arrived 10 mins in. Tonight the trains were cancelled and delayed so I arrived just as we kicked off. But I could hear the singing very clearly from a mile away as I sprinted to the ground! I'm hoping there'll be another chance so I can experience it properly.

Would it lose it effectiveness in building the atmosphere (for tha players as much as the fans) if it is done often, though? i.e. should it be saved for "special" games?

sounds daft but what does it sound like Blue Moon and the rest of the singing/crowd from the outside of the stadium?

I've never been to a city game and been on the outside with a crowd inside, i'm always in the ground before the KO if you know what i mean.

I can only imagine it was as loud and passionate as when it was sung after the final whistle, because it was ferocious! It was obviously Blue Moon being sung and with the extra fervour (sp?) that the lights out atmosphere brought.

It certainly gave me some extra wind to make sure I got there for kick off!

The Hamburg atmosphere was electric. It was the culmination of people looking forward to the game, knowing we needed at least 2 goals and becoming the 12th man. It was also full of colour with flags and bananas everywhere. But tonight seemed spontaneous - where fans and players were up for it. That first rendition of Blue Moon set the tone for the whole game!

I really like it. As a fan, it get's my blood flowing before the game, so it must do the players too.

Yet another little change which makes the CoMS seem more like home IMO.

Freestyler said:
cdc said:
I'm gutted I missed this again! On Wednesday I was stuck in traffic and arrived 10 mins in. Tonight the trains were cancelled and delayed so I arrived just as we kicked off. But I could hear the singing very clearly from a mile away as I sprinted to the ground! I'm hoping there'll be another chance so I can experience it properly.

Would it lose it effectiveness in building the atmosphere (for tha players as much as the fans) if it is done often, though? i.e. should it be saved for "special" games?

sounds daft but what does it sound like Blue Moon and the rest of the singing/crowd from the outside of the stadium?

I've never been to a city game and been on the outside with a crowd inside, i'm always in the ground before the KO if you know what i mean.

MASSIVE BLUE YOU ARE

Not related to lights out, but how fucking class was it to be singing your bollocks off when leaving the ground at full time!? It seems ages since i last did that! I sit in East Stand level 2, and walking down the spiral after the match was fantastic! Everyone was proper going for it!

Tricky_Trev said:
Not related to lights out, but how fucking class was it to be singing your bollocks off when leaving the ground at full time!? It seems ages since i last did that! I sit in East Stand level 2, and walking down the spiral after the match was fantastic! Everyone was proper going for it!
Was quality. Last time that happened was last derby at Maine Road I think.

SambaMike said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Was quality. Last time that happened was last derby at Maine Road I think.
its happened a few times at this ground. when we last beat chelsea and the 4-1 derby day win stand out for me for coming out of the ground singing butoday was class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.