Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Why we need Messi? Are you so stupid? His release price is 250 milions. Mangala + Shaw + Barkley + Pogba + Suarez + Isco + Arturo Vidal + Thiago Silva = 250 milions. What would you choose: Mangala + Shaw + Barkley + Pogba + Suarez + Isco + Arturo Vidal + Thiago Silva or just Messi? If you choose just Messi, I will cut my hand off in front of all of you.
The figures show that Messi actually more than pays for himself. We can buy Messi AND some of the others.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Why we need Messi? Are you so stupid? His release price is 250 milions. Mangala + Shaw + Barkley + Pogba + Suarez + Isco + Arturo Vidal + Thiago Silva = 250 milions. What would you choose: Mangala + Shaw + Barkley + Pogba + Suarez + Isco + Arturo Vidal + Thiago Silva or just Messi? If you choose just Messi, I will cut my hand off in front of all of you.

The figures show that Messi actually more than pays for himself. We can buy Messi AND some of the others.

Some people just cannot grasp this concept, they think it is one or the other.

With the possible imposed ban of transfers for Barca why don't we swoop in now for Ter Stegen and Hallilovic, same terms as Barca without the dodgy tax terms? Players in positions we need and young enough to mould how we play.

kippaxblue76 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:

Some people just cannot grasp this concept, they think it is one or the other.

i suppose you could ask that question about tottenham last year. would you rather have bale, or would you rather have soldado+paulinho+lamela and cash leftover.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:

So will it be axe or cleaver, Dipsis_LTU_MC?

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Just to be a ****, while you're thinking about what to chop off your hand with.
Mangala 35.5 million
Shaw 32 million
Barkley minimum 20 million
Pogba 60 million
Suarez 80 million
Isco 30 million
Vidal 35 million
T. Silva 30 million
that's 322.5 million, plus all the extra wages, which a conservative figure would be around an extra 46.8 million per season over a 5 year average contract comes to another 234 million and they have none of the marketing or exposure potential.
and that's being conservative with those figures, presuming every club will sell, every player will want to sign and that we can keep them all playing and happy.
Stop playing FIFA so much, it's a good game, but it's not real :)

aguero93:20 said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Mangala 35.5 million
Shaw 32 million
Pogba 60 million
Suarez 80 million
Isco 30 million
Vidal 35 million
T. Silva 30 million
that's 322.5 million, plus all the extra wages, which a conservative figure would be around an extra 46.8 million per season over a 5 year average contract comes to another 234 million and they have none of the marketing or exposure potential.
and that's being conservative with those figures, presuming every club will sell, every player will want to sign and that we can keep them all playing and happy.

With just over 70 days to the start of the World Cup 2014, the Euromericas agency has published a new study on the value of the FC Barcelona player Leo Messi.
The Blaugrana striker has a new sports record valued at 225 million euros, in addition to generating 145 million and 112 million on advertising in media reputation in the media and social networks.

aguero93:20 said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Mangala 35.5 million
Shaw 32 million
Pogba 60 million
Suarez 80 million
Isco 30 million
Vidal 35 million
T. Silva 30 million

Fifa aint real ? I'm chopping my fuckin hand off also.

Chances of signing Messi are remote, but if it did happen enough evidence to show it would be self financing or at an affordable rate even though the numbers are astronomical and still allow other signings in the areas needed.

Just been reading back and apologies if I'm being thick or ignorant but how the fuck will a 200m transfer fee and 300k a week pay for itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.