Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least if our owners see Messi in a City shirt. Now is the time they will try. £220 million gets past Barca. Make him an offer he can't refuse.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I wonder if Kaka and Milan regret the day they bottled £107m big ones, eh?

Messi's biggest dilemma is his heart, not his head.

He's made enough money to live 100 lifetimes.

A decisive factor could well be this transfer embargo if it is not overturned.

Barca won't be moving forward as a team for the next 18 months.

Without fear of contradiction, Messi in England would score 50 goals in a season.

I think a lot of his thinking if he ever considered leaving would be his loyalty to Barcelona, without them he might not have been a professional footballer as nobody in Argentina could afford his growth treatment I think.

He owes Barcelona his career if anything.

The only way of getting him out of the club is if Barcelona had to sell or an offer was simply too good to refuse.

sam-caddick said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Without fear of contradiction, Messi in England would score 50 goals in a season.

I think a lot of his thinking if he ever considered leaving would be his loyalty to Barcelona, without them he might not have been a professional footballer as nobody in Argentina could afford his growth treatment I think.

The only way of getting him out of the club is if Barcelona had to sell or an offer was simply too good to refuse.

All the trophies he's won for them plus 220 million transfer fee? I'd say they were even.

adrianr said:
sam-caddick said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

All the trophies he's won for them plus 220 million transfer fee? I'd say they were even.

No kidding!

Quick question that I literally only just thought about, the transfer ban Barca's been given only effects BUYING players right? So they couldn't buy Ter Stegen to replace Valdez but they could still sell players, aka Messi to City. Just wondering

P.S: As someone who hates Barca and that prat Neymar I'm glad the latter has brought the former so much aggro. Hilarious

rickmcfc said:
£220m. I think some people need to go and give their head a big wobble. If we were going to make a big for him, I wouldn't pay any more than £85m.

Why ? do you need to save the other £135m for your retirement fund.?

It aint your money....

DalbeyINUK said:
adrianr said:
sam-caddick said:

No kidding!

I think any move will only happen if its right for us Messi and Barca and if its ever going to be right its this close season.

According to my contact - too much for one player and his family are too well settled in barca. He will stay there in my opinion. Hope I am wrong.

If I was him I'd be looking to fuckoff,the way the press and media slated him after the Atletico defeat was a disgrace.Yeah he's one of the greatest players to of ever graced the game,but surely even he's allowed a bad game.....not yet looked what they are saying about last nights defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.