Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca are getting cash from somewhere for the stadium upgrade.....I'd pprefer iniesta at this current time from barca anyway.

Dynamo11 said:
Quick question that I literally only just thought about, the transfer ban Barca's been given only effects BUYING players right? So they couldn't buy Ter Stegen to replace Valdez but they could still sell players, aka Messi to City. Just wondering

P.S: As someone who hates Barca and that prat Neymar I'm glad the latter has brought the former so much aggro. Hilarious
sure I heard that the ter stegen transfer has been allowed because it was already agreed.

Dynamo11 said:
Quick question that I literally only just thought about, the transfer ban Barca's been given only effects BUYING players right? So they couldn't buy Ter Stegen to replace Valdez but they could still sell players, aka Messi to City. Just wondering

P.S: As someone who hates Barca and that prat Neymar I'm glad the latter has brought the former so much aggro. Hilarious

I heard they can't sell too.

mancity5 said:
rickmcfc said:
£220m. I think some people need to go and give their head a big wobble. If we were going to make a big for him, I wouldn't pay any more than £85m.

Why ? do you need to save the other £135m for your retirement fund.?

It aint your money....

1) we couldn't afford to spend £220m on 1 player
2) he isn't worth £220m
3) we could get 5/6 amazing players for the same price tag

rickmcfc said:
mancity5 said:
rickmcfc said:
£220m. I think some people need to go and give their head a big wobble. If we were going to make a big for him, I wouldn't pay any more than £85m.

Why ? do you need to save the other £135m for your retirement fund.?

It aint your money....

1) we couldn't afford to spend £220m on 1 player
2) he isn't worth £220m
3) we could get 5/6 amazing players for the same price tag
All been addressed earlier in the thread.

MSP said:
Dynamo11 said:

I heard they can't sell too.
I very much doubt that, the sanction is to punish Barca, not any of their players who may want to move.

CitizenTID said:
Is he playing under-par because he wants to move clubs or just because he's playing under-par?

Or is it because he's on the wane? Hormone treatment at 12, playing virtually non-stop for 10 years, maybe he's just burning out.

Not realy commented on this thread - Why do people think we are going to splash out 100M on one player - we haven't bought a world class player in since Aguero 3 years ago. The last two summers have been made up of a number of 20-30 mill players.

If he goes anywhere it will be PSG.

onceabluealways said:
Not realy commented on this thread - Why do people think we are going to splash out 100M on one player - we haven't bought a world class player in since Aguero 3 years ago. The last two summers have been made up of a number of 20-30 mill players.

If he goes anywhere it will be PSG.
Why do people come up with the same stupid statements when they've all been answered on the thread. The money spent on Messi isn't dead money as we have done the sums, spoken to commercial partners and he will more than pay for himself as well as raising our profile another level.

My understanding is that Nike and Etihad have both been brought into a possible deal and both will contribute towards it. And there is significant interest from other commercial partners or prospective partners as well. The money for Messi is in place, we have first refusal I believe and if we buy him it will have no impact on any other funds we spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.