Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst Case Ontario said:
cmdub said:
A deal on the renewal of Lionel Messi (26) is close. 85% done, details left. His father travels to Barcelona this week. [md]

Via @barcastuff
What a surprise, no Messi lol. How will transfer muppets survive summer now?

Wasn't Ronaldinho nailed on for the rags?

cmdub said:
A deal on the renewal of Lionel Messi (26) is close. 85% done, details left. His father travels to Barcelona this week. [md]

Via @barcastuff

How do you put a percentage on a contract renewal?

PSmyth07 said:
cmdub said:

Via @barcastuff

You make it up.

And every contract is 85% done that hasn't been agreed. People don't usually disagree with every clause, contracts fail because they can't agree on the 5%

Damocles said:
PSmyth07 said:
cmdub said:

Via @barcastuff

You make it up.

And every contract is 85% done that hasn't been agreed. People don't usually disagree with every clause, contracts fail because they can't agree on the 5%

It's 99% done that I'm signing for Barcelona to replace Messi.

jay_mcfc said:
Damocles said:
PSmyth07 said:

You make it up.

It's 99% done that I'm signing for Barcelona to replace Messi.
I would have put it about 96% Jay.

as others have said its not done till its signed and the 85% thing is a number. if theres only minor details to be done it should be signed within the next 2-3 weeks one would think. if its not done before he leaves for the world cup then let the rumors fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.