Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Barca last weekend for a stag do and went to the nou camp to watch barca v bilbao- I still stand by the assumption that not all is right with Messi- Body language completely downbeat and he barely moved all game (SCORED THE WINNER THOUGH!)- was disappointing after spending £100 on the ticket. I just have a feeling that he may be ready for a new challenge- and that possibility is killing him as he'd leave his beloved Barca!

sambo86 said:
I was in Barca last weekend for a stag do and went to the nou camp to watch barca v bilbao- I still stand by the assumption that not all is right with Messi- Body language completely downbeat and he barely moved all game (SCORED THE WINNER THOUGH!)- was disappointing after spending £100 on the ticket. I just have a feeling that he may be ready for a new challenge- and that possibility is killing him as he'd leave his beloved Barca!

Or, he is just making sure he is fit for the world cup.

He barely ran against us over the two legs and in one game recently he only ran a mile more than the keeper. IMO he is making sure he is fit for the WC and Argentina have a great chance of winning the cup. It is the one thing missing from his CV. Mind you I wouldn't mind seeing a front three of Messi, Sergio and Merlin with Ferny, Fernando and Yaya behind...

Just a thought

To be honest I can see Messi staying at Barca once all the haggling has been done, but what about this for a scenario.

We sign Messi before the WC, but he doesn’t actually come hear, medical contracts etc done elsewhere.
Then after the WC he turns up here at the same time we open the new academy site.
Press conference on the new site, world press seeing Messi and the new training pitches at the same time.
There is the stella opening of the new site.

With the Sheik and a suitable member of the royal family ie prince William

NiceN Sleazy said:
sambo86 said:

Or, he is just making sure he is fit for the world cup.

Well, he did puke in the tunnel right before the game, so something surely must be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.