Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pantalon violet said:
Ballet On Ice said:
Just a thought

To be honest I can see Messi staying at Barca once all the haggling has been done, but what about this for a scenario.

We sign Messi before the WC, but he doesn’t actually come hear, medical contracts etc done elsewhere.
Then after the WC he turns up here at the same time we open the new academy site.
Press conference on the new site, world press seeing Messi and the new training pitches at the same time.
There is the stella opening of the new site.

With the Sheik and a suitable member of the royal family ie prince William

I know I'm getting pissed early but I read this 20 times and still haven't fucking clue what you or your crayons are on about

Not that complicated really

The owners will want to open the new academy site with all the press exposure it deserves.

If we signed Messi and unveiled him at the opening that would guarantee the opening would be reported world wide.
Oh and we would have signed a pretty good footballer as well

If the sheik also attends, I would think that royal protocol would mean that a member of our royal family of whatever rank would need to be there

Ballet On Ice said:
pantalon violet said:
Ballet On Ice said:
Just a thought

To be honest I can see Messi staying at Barca once all the haggling has been done, but what about this for a scenario.

We sign Messi before the WC, but he doesn’t actually come hear, medical contracts etc done elsewhere.
Then after the WC he turns up here at the same time we open the new academy site.
Press conference on the new site, world press seeing Messi and the new training pitches at the same time.

I know I'm getting pissed early but I read this 20 times and still haven't fucking clue what you or your crayons are on about

The owners will want to open the new academy site with all the press exposure it deserves.

If we signed Messi and unveiled him at the opening that would guarantee the opening would be reported world wide.

If the sheik also attends, I would think that royal protocol would mean that a member of our royal family of whatever rank would need to be there
Since the Sheikh wouldn't be a guest but the host I doubt it.

Ballet On Ice said:
pantalon violet said:
Ballet On Ice said:
Just a thought

Contradictory
No thanks

Opening a new academy isn't such a big deal no matter how great it is

CitizenTID said:
Ballet On Ice said:
pantalon violet said:

Contradictory
No thanks

As i said at the start, Just a thought or a senario, not expecting it to happen

Bruun said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
sambo86 said:
I was in Barca last weekend for a stag do and went to the nou camp to watch barca v bilbao- I still stand by the assumption that not all is right with Messi- Body language completely downbeat and he barely moved all game (SCORED THE WINNER THOUGH!)- was disappointing after spending £100 on the ticket. I just have a feeling that he may be ready for a new challenge- and that possibility is killing him as he'd leave his beloved Barca!

Or, he is just making sure he is fit for the world cup.

Well, he did puke in the tunnel right before the game, so something surely must be wrong.

Pre match nerves?

aguero93:20 said:
Ballet On Ice said:
pantalon violet said:

Since the Sheikh wouldn't be a guest but the host I doubt it.

If its free stella, i would go to that.

Ballet On Ice said:
CitizenTID said:
Ballet On Ice said:

Contradictory
No thanks

As i said at the start, Just a thought or a senario, not expecting it to happen

Are you on crack? Why don't you bring back elvis from the dead to do a live gig at the unveiling. Why don't you pitch your idea to city and the royal family? Nutcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.