Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pantalon violet said:
Ballet On Ice said:
Just a thought

To be honest I can see Messi staying at Barca once all the haggling has been done, but what about this for a scenario.

We sign Messi before the WC, but he doesn’t actually come hear, medical contracts etc done elsewhere.
Then after the WC he turns up here at the same time we open the new academy site.
Press conference on the new site, world press seeing Messi and the new training pitches at the same time.
There is the stella opening of the new site.

With the Sheik and a suitable member of the royal family ie prince William

I know I'm getting pissed early but I read this 20 times and still haven't fucking clue what you or your crayons are on about

PMSL

callumcity said:
Ballet On Ice said:
CitizenTID said:
Contradictory
No thanks

Opening a new academy isn't such a big deal no matter how great it is

As i said at the start, Just a thought or a scenario, not expecting it to happen

Are you on crack? Why don't you bring back elvis from the dead to do a live gig at the unveiling. Why don't you pitch your idea to city and the royal family? Nutcase.

Good god you must have had a bad day at school, thought this was a forum where people could share their thoughts, what a fool I must be to believe that
Never mind the keyboard warriors will always join in
In the original post I said it was just a thought a scenario
Look the word up if you want
And no we are not signing a Brazilian fullback

callumcity said:
Ballet On Ice said:
CitizenTID said:
Contradictory
No thanks

Opening a new academy isn't such a big deal no matter how great it is

As i said at the start, Just a thought or a senario, not expecting it to happen

Are you on crack? Why don't you bring back elvis from the dead to do a live gig at the unveiling. Why don't you pitch your idea to city and the royal family? Nutcase.
Having spent over 100million on a run down area of Manchester it's not inconceivable that royalty would come to open it.

It's not inconceivable that Messi could come to City if you've read this thread.

You're very bitter in your post. Have you never dared to dream?

1099466171.jpg

Mancini Manus Domini said:
callumcity said:
Ballet On Ice said:

Having spent over 100million on a run down area of Manchester it's not inconceivable that royalty would come to open it.

It's not inconceivable that Messi could come to City if you've read this thread.

Royalty my arse. They are illegitimate - I watched a programme you know and they tracked down some fat australian bloke who should be king (his family moved to Australia - the throne was passed to the wrong line).

Ballet On Ice said:
callumcity said:
Ballet On Ice said:
As i said at the start, Just a thought or a scenario, not expecting it to happen

Good god you must have had a bad day at school, thought this was a forum where people could share their thoughts, what a fool I must be to believe that
Never mind the keyboard warriors will always join in
In the original post I said it was just a thought a scenario
Look the word up if you want
And no we are not signing a Brazilian fullback

Sorry, I realise now I was maybe a little harsh.

But you have to admit, what you said was out of nowhere and completely unrealistic, thought/scenario or not.

callumcity said:
Ballet On Ice said:

Messi will never ever come to City, why are you doing this to yourself. One is dreaming, but another thing is being deluded. You are crossing into scouse territory

Worst Case Ontario said:
callumcity said:

Messi will never ever come to City, why are you doing this to yourself. One is dreaming, but another thing is being deluded. You are crossing into scouse territory

Why won't he?

His body language looked different at the weekend .....transfer ban suspended ....#just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.