Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst Case Ontario said:
Mancini Manus Domini said:
callumcity said:
Are you on crack? Why don't you bring back elvis from the dead to do a live gig at the unveiling. Why don't you pitch your idea to city and the royal family? Nutcase.
Having spent over 100million on a run down area of Manchester it's not inconceivable that royalty would come to open it.

It's not inconceivable that Messi could come to City if you've read this thread.

You're very bitter in your post. Have you never dared to dream?
Messi will never ever come to City, why are you doing this to yourself. One is dreaming, but another thing is being deluded. You are crossing into scouse territory

I dreamt we won the PL once and look what happened , at one time as a City fan that's all I had. Just because your tough don't shit on other peoples dreams :-)

Worst Case Ontario said:
callumcity said:
Are you on crack? Why don't you bring back elvis from the dead to do a live gig at the unveiling. Why don't you pitch your idea to city and the royal family? Nutcase.
Having spent over 100million on a run down area of Manchester it's not inconceivable that royalty would come to open it.

It's not inconceivable that Messi could come to City if you've read this thread.

Messi will never ever come to City, why are you doing this to yourself. One is dreaming, but another thing is being deluded. You are crossing into scouse territory

I could give you reasons
Why he might come
Why he might not come
Why he probably won't come
What I can't do is give a reason why he would" never ever come to City" and neither can you.

blueparrot said:
Worst Case Ontario said:

I could give you reasons
Why he might come
Why he might not come
What I can't do is give a reason why he would" never ever come to City" and neither can you.
Nice poem that

Strange this Messi to City idea!

I'm not saying he would never come, however is it better that he doesn't. Sure the koudos of him joining us would put the icing on the cake in terms of global recognition; but at what price?

The negatives for me and I suspect our club would soon outweigh the initial feel good factor a global headlines!

For instance could he do it in this league? Would his presence create a never ending and utterly distracting media circus?; We had this with Balotelli and it was a nightmare when we look back on it and it would be a 100 times worse with Messi!

Then there is the team morale issue. Yes Messi is great but could you justify £500,000 a week for him and just £100,000 for Silva? Before you know it every player would have their agent wanting more and more.

For me it's a No, I just don't want all the hassle of trying to accommodate this fella whilst running the risk of jeopardising what appears to be a happy content unit. Add to that this question; Do we really need him and what would he bring that we are so badly lacking? After all we are only 3 wins from a domestic double.

It's a bit like the analogy of believing you need what you know you can't have.

CitizenTID said:
blueparrot said:
Worst Case Ontario said:

I could give you reasons
Why he might come
Why he might not come
Nice poem that

Cheers
I'm a poet
Didn't know it. :)

MaineRoadBlue said:

I'm not saying he would never come, however is it better that he doesn't. Sure the koudos of him joining us would put the icing on the cake in terms of global recognition; but at what price?

The negatives for me and I suspect our club would soon outweigh the initial feel good factor a global headlines!

For instance could he do it in this league? Would his presence create a never ending and utterly distracting media circus?; We had this with Balotelli and it was a nightmare when we look back on it and it would be a 100 times worse with Messi!

Then there is the team morale issue. Yes Messi is great but could you justify £500,000 a week for him and just £100,000 for Silva? Before you know it every player would have their agent wanting more and more.

For me it's a No, I just don't want all the hassle of trying to accommodate this fella whilst running the risk of jeopardising what appears to be a happy content unit. Add to that this question; Do we really need him and what would he bring that we are so badly lacking? After all we are only 3 wins from a domestic double.

Please replace the crack pipe from whence it came..

Distracting media circus? Good god..when did you last hear of messi breaking into a women's prison?. The positives far outweigh the negatives.

bluemonkey71 said:
MaineRoadBlue said:

Please replace the crack pipe from whence it came..

Distracting media circus? Good god..when did you last hear of messi breaking into a women's prison?. The positives far outweigh the negatives.

I'm 100% with MainRoadBlue on this one, every point made is valid. Bringing someone in on that wage will really go down well with the stars we already have

MaineRoadBlue said:

How dare you step foot in the Bluemoon parallel universe and have the intelligence to question the blatantly inevitable occurrence that is 'The Messi Deal'.

Has anyone called you a crack head yet? ;)

I can see peoples reasoning's for and against however the idea of kun and Messi with Silva in and around them feeding them and causing mayhem...

I am a reasonable man and feel the souls of 3 kittens and 5 of our less hairy members would please the gods as sacrificial offerings.

If he became available i don't think i could stomach the idea of him moving to our European rivals and all the "what if's" would destroy me as a generally functional human.
If he is for sale i think we have to go all out to secure his signing and i admit here for once i am not even considering fucking finances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.