Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCIB said:
I can see peoples reasoning's for and against however the idea of kun and Messi with Silva in and around them feeding them and causing mayhem...

I am a reasonable man and feel the souls of 3 kittens and 5 of our less hairy members would please the gods as sacrificial offerings.

If he became available i don't think i could stomach the idea of him moving to our European rivals and all the "what if's" would destroy me as a generally functional human.
If he is for sale i think we have to go all out to secure his signing and i admit here for once i am not even considering fucking finances.

I'm new to this, so before I start, can you clarify the "less hairy" bit?<br /><br />-- Thu May 01, 2014 6:52 am --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
I can see peoples reasoning's for and against however the idea of kun and Messi with Silva in and around them feeding them and causing mayhem...

I am a reasonable man and feel the souls of 3 kittens and 5 of our less hairy members would please the gods as sacrificial offerings.

If he became available i don't think i could stomach the idea of him moving to our European rivals and all the "what if's" would destroy me as a generally functional human.
If he is for sale i think we have to go all out to secure his signing and i admit here for once i am not even considering fucking finances.

I'm new to this, so before I start, can you clarify the "less hairy" bit?

This transfer won't go away. Reports in Spain this afternoon that City are willing to pay £200m this summer to get Messi.

I follow a few Barca related twitter accounts, some of them close enough to the club.

There is a real sense of deflation around Barca right now.

The talk last night was of Barca signing nobody but a 'couple of PL failures' and of the current board and president being both corrupt and inept.

There is also quite a growing number of Barca members who are embarrassed by the board, the image of the club, the quality of the squad and football and their stadium.

Its not a happy place.

There seems to be a growing acceptance that Barca needs to change and it will inevitably mean that Messi leaves.

The genius has got his shooting boots on again think he is trying to impress his new owners ;-)

Fuck uefa ! Buy messi win the league for next few years and if we fail then fuck em ... Start a break off comp ;)

Negotiations have been going on for over a year now though haven't they? I think its now or never for us and messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.