Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
capiloton said:
messi is the best no. 10 or trequartista in the world. put him wide, it will just waste his talents. i prefer him playing just behind Aguero, with Silva playing out wide. i wish we have speedy winger on both side. shame we didn't sign either Di Maria or Sanchez last summer.

--------------- Aguero --------------

Reus ------- Messi ----- Silva/Navas

------ Yaya ----- Nando/Ferna -----

if we can get Pogba or Koke, we can ship off Yaya.

I would just give Messi a floating role and let him do what he wants, same with Silva to a certain extent. You want Reus running in behind from the wing or running at defenders from the wing.

I would sell Yaya in my opinion and do what I could to get Koke or Pogba.

Messi and Aguero up front together though would be immense, both seem really good mates with each other as well.

sam-caddick said:
capiloton said:
messi is the best no. 10 or trequartista in the world. put him wide, it will just waste his talents. i prefer him playing just behind Aguero, with Silva playing out wide. i wish we have speedy winger on both side. shame we didn't sign either Di Maria or Sanchez last summer.

--------------- Aguero --------------

Reus ------- Messi ----- Silva/Navas

------ Yaya ----- Nando/Ferna -----

if we can get Pogba or Koke, we can ship off Yaya.

I would just give Messi a floating role and let him do what he wants, same with Silva to a certain extent. You want Reus running in behind from the wing or running at defenders from the wing.

I would sell Yaya in my opinion and do what I could to get Koke or Pogba.

Messi and Aguero up front together though would be immense, both seem really good mates with each other as well.

that would almost make it a 4321 christmas tree formation.

----------- Aguero
------Lopes-Messi-Silva
-------Fofana-Zuculini-----
Petrov-Mangala-Komp-Zabba
-------------Hart

We never secured the transfer of the likes of Hazard and Benatia, and yet, some of us are expecting the club to pull a Messi signing ?
This will never happen, ever, even if we put £150M on the table.
Something rotten hinder us behind the curtains of the transfer Market.
I don't know if it is FFP, UEFA, or mafia-esque alliance that prevents us to reach the next step,
but you can feel it by the way we have conducted all our transfer windows since January 2012.

ZZmaestro said:
We never secured the transfer of the likes of Hazard and Benatia, and yet, some of us are expecting the club to pull a Messi signing ?
This will never happen, ever, even if we put £150M on the table.
Something rotten hinder us behind the curtains of the transfer Market.
I don't know if it is FFP, UEFA, or mafia-esque alliance that prevents us to reach the next step,
but you can feel it by the way we have conducted all our transfer windows since January 2012.
Partly because agents have been asking for too much money e.g in Hazard and Isco cases. It seems that City have a clear stance that they do not pay agents stupid money.

If he did come available city would be first in the queue and would secure his services no doubt I don't think they would have gone ahead with the expansion if they didn't think a really bigvname was coming in it could be him or bale if they become available ffp won't get in road can you really see uefa banning messi from playing in the champs league I think not!

uwe rosler 28 said:
If he did come available city would be first in the queue and would secure his services no doubt I don't think they would have gone ahead with the expansion if they didn't think a really bigvname was coming in it could be him or bale if they become available ffp won't get in road can you really see uefa banning messi from playing in the champs league I think not!

The marketing, sponsors, and merchandise Messi brings to a club would see him not affect FFP in my opinion.

sam-caddick said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

The marketing, sponsors, and merchandise Messi brings to a club would see him not affect FFP in my opinion.

I agree every sponsorship deal we have would be renegotiated and the clamour for new sponsors would be off the scale! Could be a very good summer/exciting!

uwe rosler 28 said:
sam-caddick said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

I agree every sponsorship deal we have would be renegotiated and the clamour for new sponsors would be off the scale! Could be a very good summer/exciting!
And Messi would sell extraordinary amount of shirts, that would contribute hugely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.