Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't understand the negativity from so many Blues, assuming they are, this is the best player ever to have played the game and is still the best even considering where he is in his career.
If he comes it'll be a monumental moment in the club's history, if he doesn't we'll carry on playing sensational football picking up trophies along the way. Just go with the flow, it's great to be a Blue.
Maybe but this is a circus out of control at this stage and perhaps only his retirement will finally put an end to what appears to be a pointless obsession at this stage.

If Barca were to re-sign Messi they would have him, Sergio, Depay, Griezmann, Braithwaite, Dembele, Fati and even Trincao. 8 forwards! Unless they can find a way to get rid of 3 or 4 of them then in their current situation how can they balance the squad by signing him? Why did they sign 2 forwards? Unless they have deals to sell Griezmann and Dembele at least (which they haven't) then there's no way they can sign him - surely?

If Barca were to re-sign Messi they would have him, Sergio, Depay, Griezmann, Braithwaite, Dembele, Fati and even Trincao. 8 forwards! Unless they can find a way to get rid of 3 or 4 of them then in their current situation how can they balance the squad by signing him? Why did they sign 2 forwards? Unless they have deals to sell Griezmann and Dembele at least (which they haven't) then there's no way they can sign him - surely?
They may not get what they want but Griezman and Dembele would be easy enough to offload and I will be surprised if at least one of them doesn't leave.

They may not get what they want but Griezman and Dembele would be easy enough to offload and I will be surprised if at least one of them doesn't leave.
I’d read that Dembele had an op and is out for 4 months or so, seems like he won’t be that easy to offload just now

dembele is injured and is getting offered a new deal, greizmann is considered to be staying unless a big offer comes in, a bit like what people perceive the sterling situation to be

Have you seen Griezmann's weekly wage? 800k or something daft and he's 30. Not sure it'd be as easy to get rid as all that. If PSG want him maybe, otherwise no chance they could sell him IMHO.

Have you seen Griezmann's weekly wage? 800k or something daft and he's 30. Not sure it'd be as easy to get rid as all that. If PSG want him maybe, otherwise no chance they could sell him IMHO.
The money the Galactico signings are on I'd join Bale on the golf course if I was them. Barca wages put of buyers, Roberto is on £170k pw and nobody will give him that. Once Messi gone people will forget they exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.