Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have to pay him if they can't register him? "Typical Barca!"
Barca have had many years where "Money talks* applies, they are now experiencing the feeling that lack of money brings.
They and others used FFP to supress our initial investment phase now the real business world is forcing them to live within their means.

Reactions: nmc
Messi has 300m in his bank so for him maybe now it isn’t about the money, doesn’t he have a young family? You can see him staying at Barcelona forever the end!
Maybe that will depend on what his plans are for after retirement. If him and hias family are going to live in Barcelona after retirement, it makes sense to stay there rather than moving them abroad just for a couple of years. If he will live away from Barcelona then I suppose it doesn't matter if they have a short stay somewhere else for a couple of years.

Tolmie, I have to question the sanity of paying a fifth choice centreback 75k, who frankly has not shown himself as yet to be worthy of such a sum. I guess Pep and Barca see something in him that most of us do not !!
He's been second choice for a good Spain side, alongside Pau Torres. Given that the first choice is Laporte, who was French a couple of months ago, he must be doing something right.

Just because we were more than 5 (five) times likely to concede last season with him on the pitch, doesn't mean he's crap.

He's been second choice for a good Spain side, alongside Pau Torres. Given that the first choice is Laporte, who was French a couple of months ago, he must be doing something right.

Just because we were more than 5 (five) times likely to concede last season with him on the pitch, doesn't mean he's crap.
Yes, he's better than given credit for here, good player, probably not good enough for us.

If he is not registered, he must now technically be a free agent, although who will offer a flat footed, vertically challenged CB, 400k week?

I could be wrong but I think they are meant to pay the players under contract as it’s not their problem Barca can’t register and play them.

If he is not registered, he must now technically be a free agent, although who will offer a flat footed, vertically challenged CB, 400k week?

I could be wrong but I think they are meant to pay the players under contract as it’s not their problem Barca can’t register and play them.

Being registered to play in competitions has nothing to do with the employment contract you sign with a club.

Always been there, just a respectful distance, knowing how difficult a decision and situation it has been for Messi these last couple years.

Pep has always stated Messi should stay at Barca but people tell me he felt let down by Messi last summer.

Taking into account our other business, even treating him as a stand alone, Messi is literally gonna have to pick up the phone and do all the begging and pleading.

Messi doesn't strike me as the kind of bloke who would go begging to anyone coupled with Pep feeling let down I would say this has PSG written all over it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.