Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden - Messi - Sterling

Grealish - Fernandinho - KDB

Zinchenko-Dias-Stones-Walker

Ederson
Yes, except Rodri will play quite a bit more than Fernandinho. I agree though IF Messi came the Kane tranfer would be dropped not the Grealish one.

He will play for the team that offers him and his father what he wants.

He has all the medals, if he wanted to go and enjoy his football and win more titles he would have left this present Barca a few seasons ago.

It's now all about money.

Sorry pal, but a few.seasons ago Barca was a damn competative team, a favourite for tha champioms league and ahead of most teams including us in terms of sporting attractiveness. Plus, he and his familynwas settled. Whatever money we could have tempted him with, Barcelona then exceded to make sure, and he took it, along with the rest above.

Last season was the first meaningful chance where we overtook them sporting-wise. Didn't work out, and this year they have neither that nor the money to offer him. Whether being comfortable and settled swings that, or has already been trumped, time will tell.

And the rest!

His last Barcelona contract alone (age 30-34) netted him €600m.

Not to mention his endorsements or the previous 12 years of his career.

If he has had any decent financial advice over the past decade, (and we know hes got clever accountants) he's a billionaire.

If you search his wealth they say 2021 his net worth was€400

I'm amazed that people still think Messi could be at City. Maybe im being naive though.
Why? Barcelona are absolutely cattle trucked. Messi would have to take a massive pay cut or even play for virtually free to be a competitive team. Otherwise it’s Messi and ten others. It’s not out of the question he stays where he is because Messi isn’t worried about his electricity bill. But if he doesn’t want too big a pay cut and to play in competitive teams, there’s only two destinations really. Us and PSG. We have his old mentor as Manager and can offer a role / shares in CFG beyond his playing career.

I’m not saying he WILL come. Just saying we must be a very real consideration for him.

I'm amazed that people still think Messi could be at City. Maybe im being naive though.
Why couldn't he be? You must have the against argument.
Maybe we want him but he doesn't want us, maybe Barca have found a few tenners down the back of the sofa, what everyone will know is come next week we'll all be put out our misery one way or another.

Why? Barcelona are absolutely cattle trucked. Messi would have to take a massive pay cut or even play for virtually free to be a competitive team. Otherwise it’s Messi and ten others. It’s not out of the question he stays where he is because Messi isn’t worried about his electricity bill. But if he doesn’t want too big a pay cut and to play in competitive teams, there’s only two destinations really. Us and PSG. We have his old mentor as Manager and can offer a role / shares in CFG beyond his playing career.

I’m not saying he WILL come. Just saying we must be a very real consideration for him.

Cos he quite clearly still wants to play for Barcelona. That's obvious, otherwise he'd just not be there now. La Liga, Messi and Barca will sort sumat out financially. Dunno what, but i cant see it ending any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.