Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does join PSG then at least that should be UEFA off our backs now. Even they wouldn’t have the brass neck to come after us again for our spending in the light of this. Not that they would anyway after the humiliation at CAS, but this deal would weaken FFP further still.

Of course you are it just seems a bit desperate or in denial when he's in advanced talks with PSG, I would love him but it's not gonna happen now.
Jeepers, you're not the sharpest tool in the box. Do you never question anything?

Bizarre events. I think it’s fair to say with a majority of Barca players issuing their farewells Messi really is off.

Surprised we haven’t pivoted to this as judging from reports PSG have wrapped this up sharpish whilst it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to envisage it will take a lot longer to try and negotiate with Levy & Spurs for Harry.

Apparently he refused taking the #10 and gonna wear the 19. Paris is Paris and Manchester is Manchester. He is family oriented so it‘s obv where he is gonna move. I‘ve also never seen him speak one word of English. Quite funny being a global superstar and u don’t speak one word English.

Anybody stopped and considered that these leaks to the media that hes signing for Paris and "nobody else has made an offer" might just be another Jorge and Leo ploy to get everyone else pulling their wallets out?

Not a cat in hells chance he signs the first offer on the table within 24 hours in the pig farmers league (unless of course all this has been lined for for weeks, in which case slightly plausible)

If he does join PSG then at least that should be UEFA off our backs now! Even they wouldn’t have the brass neck to come after us again for our spending in the light of this. Not that they would anyway after the humiliation at CAS, but this deal would weaken FFP further still.
contract coming is 35m a year, 5 more than ney or mbappe. Without any transfer fee and with big marketing income its affordable, city could have too despite your recent big transfers.

Anybody stopped and considered that these leaks to the media that hes signing for Paris and "nobody else has made an offer" might just be another Jorge and Leo ploy to get everyone else pulling their wallets out?

Not a cat in hells chance he signs the first offer on the table within 24 hours in the pig farmers league (unless of course all this has been lined for for weeks, in which case slightly plausible)
I mean, it wouldn't surprise me. There has been a lot of twists and turns regarding Messi in the last year or 2.

We'll see what happens in the next day or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.