Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both the French league and Italian leagues have twelve teams who would struggle in championship. I have lost all respect for Messi

Ultimately though, history won't show that he played in a league a bunch of people considered inferior. It will show goals and trophies, and records set. In one of the top European teams.

And at PSG he will get plenty of goals, and is almost guaranteed trophies. While being paid well, preparing for the world cup, playing in the CL.

Supposedly medical today so we should be expecting the 'arrived in Paris' news breaking soon enough.

Ultimately though, history won't show that he played in a league a bunch of people considered inferior. It will show goals and trophies, and records set. In one of the top European teams.

And at PSG he will get plenty of goals, and is almost guaranteed trophies. While being paid well, preparing for the world cup, playing in the CL.

Supposedly medical today so we should be expecting the 'arrived in Paris' news breaking soon enough.

did want him last year. That city aren't in the conversation in these last 2 days tells me that we are focused on our targets ( kane / ST) and not get side tracked like last year apparently

did want him last year. That city aren't in the conversation in these last 2 days tells me that we are focused on our targets ( kane / ST) and not get side tracked like last year apparently

I don't disagree.

I don't personally think we were side tracked at all last year, not buying that.
We got the targets we went for. Signing a defender late in the window had nothing to do with Messi, that had to play out that way, once benfica dropping out of CL made it possible.

Yeah. It is Messi and it is definitely their kind of fetish. Last year, i wasn't seeing a deal working out due to our poor financial state.

Covid and FFP being relaxed allowed investment this summer.

Qatar saying were always that since they can't get the real Messi, they wanted the new Messi. They felt they achieved that in 2017 but now that the real deal is available, they would always try.
Good to have you back

I don't disagree.

I don't personally think we were side tracked at all last year, not buying that.
We got the targets we went for. Signing a defender late in the window had nothing to do with Messi, that had to play out that way, once benfica dropping out of CL made it possible.

I was mentioning side tracked on the basis that - apparently we were looking at getting kane last year but got side tracked by the Messi Drama last year and then pushed ST for this window ( playing without ST last season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.