Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realise Fernandinho is one booking away from a suspension. Would be a huge blow for the second leg if he got a yellow card tomorrow.

Very good but there is nothing about us.
Change the last line to....
"From Man City" and it's near perfect.

Even better would be to emphasise the team we support in the last two lines.
"Suddenly, you're not half the team you used to be
All you talk about is history
But we believe
In Man City"
Very good, and can be used for a few teams!

Didn't realise Fernandinho is one booking away from a suspension. Would be a huge blow for the second leg if he got a yellow card tomorrow.
Is it only from semi first leg that they are wiped? ie same worry for him in next weeks game as well as he’d miss the semi first leg.

Gundogan did well enough against Chelsea. Not quite the blow I used to think it would be.

One booking away in the League as well - though only a one game ban can happen now as we have got to the 32nd game.

Bring Sterling on as an impact sub after 70 minutes when they are knackered and he can run them into the ground.
I would not start with him - no way.

If we were chasing the game then Sterling would be a good option as a substitution. But its extremely unlikely that we will be doing that tomorrow. Its the first leg of a two leg tie. Even if we're losing after 70 mins its very unlikely that we will be throwing players forward. If we are winning it will be about closing the game out as we did at Everton. The last 20 mins of a first leg away game are invariably about controlling the game, keeping the ball. B Silva is a much better option than Sterling coming off the bench in those circumstances.

When we go 3-0 up after half an hour and the Anfield atmosphere has been reduced to Library status I want to hear 'Are you Everton in disguise' from the away end !

Bring it on !

Very good but there is nothing about us.
Change the last line to....
"From Man City" and it's near perfect.

Even better would be to emphasise the team we support in the last two lines.
"Suddenly, you're not half the team you used to be
All you talk about is history
But we believe
In Man City"
The wording could certainly be tweaked,the reason I put it the way I did was to emphasize the fact they haven't won anything for a few years and wont win anything this season,be nice to rub the arrogant twats noses in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.