Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, every Liverpool fan will be hoping Sterling starts because they know it's effectively like playing against a team with an injured player on the pitch. If he does play though, I hope he finally comes good against them.

Bring Sterling on as an impact sub after 70 minutes when they are knackered and he can run them into the ground.
I would not start with him - no way.

My heart is all fluttering over this match...

But my head tells me we have the better team, have already battered them once and have David and Vincent available this time, so we have no problem.

My heart makes me feel a tad sick in my stomach but my head tells me that, come Saturday, we will be in such a strong position in the tie that we can proceed to win the title without concern.

JJ

I'm wondering if we are still playing on Wednesday, as all I can see in the press is stories about the bin dippers. Did they get a bye into the semi

I'm wondering if we are still playing on Wednesday, as all I can see in the press is stories about the bin dippers. Did they get a bye into the semi
SSN first 10 minutes of the hour has been all about us and how amazing we are. Shay Given on going player by player about how good we are. It's not all bad at least.

Having a front 3 of sterling sane and Jesus for this game imo will be better than having Sergio in the team. Jesus is alot more fluid and makes more space for sterling sane and Kdb to run into. Vvd and matip won't know weather to stick or press. All 3 have looked really sharp last 2 away games and with Vinny and Silva available this time I just feel we have to much not to take a slender lead back to our place 0-2/1-2

Last time we won at Anfield was on 3rd May 2003, since then the record is Played-15, Won-0, Drawn-4, Lost-11.

Worst defeat was 3-0 on two occasions.

I know all runs can change at some time, as witnessed by Spurs at Chelsea this last weekend, but something has got to change if we are to get anything from this latest visit.

Emre Can apparently losing his battle to be fit for tomorrow night. One of their better midfielders imo. Presume their midfield three will be Henderson, Wijnaldum and Oxlade-Chamberlain?

It' a good dilemma for pep. Sterling or Silva. Each have their own qualities. Sterling will come good against the grief monkeys at some point and on his day he is a handfull for any defender. Yet Bernardo is so good at ball retention and he is now getting the goals. I am not nervous at all. Bring it on. 1-3 to the boys in blue.

I’m excited and nervous for this game but Vinnie and Dave playing are massive boosts for us. The over confidence of their fans is beyond belief given how little this squad has achieved. It’d be so good to put an end to the Anfield hoodoo. Away goals and massive tho and we have to find a way to at least score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.