Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a huge minority probably but would have much prefered kun to GJ.....kun os just the better goal scorer....i thibk GJ will get lost in this game.
id imagine it’s actually a tiny minority of those that remember his performances against United and Chelsea away and Aguero’s at Anfield.

Does anyone know what the comparison is with regard as to has the best conversion rate for goals from shot on target? us or them?

From what I've seen it looks like Liverpool should be the ones worrying about their defence. Almost 50% of them are injured. Since his injury comeback, Sane is bubbling up quite nicely, I'd go so far as to say he's on a rolling broil and he may be the difference tomorrow night. All this talk of 'heavy metal football' and 'wolf head formations' - what a load of tub thumping tosh. I am revising my prediction now:

Liverpool 1-3 City
Are we going to have to significantly up Leroy's and Kevin's wages ? Kevin is now world elite and Leroy is on the brink of that. I work with a couple of Liverpool fans. They're bricking it that Madrid or Barca will take Salah.

Get the first goal and we'll take these fuckers to the cleaners. If we concede first, we'll just have to suffer a narrow win ;-)

Are we going to have to significantly up Leroy's and Kevin's wages ? Kevin is now world elite and Leroy is on the brink of that. I work with a couple of Liverpool fans. They're bricking it that Madrid or Barca will take Salah.
De Bruyne just signed a new contract, think we're discussing extensions with Sané, Sterling and Jesus in the summer.

There's no way we aren't scoring here, I feel. No Matip. Lovren had a howler against us in the 4-3, was trying his best to gift us the comeback at times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.