Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although no-one can predict results, it's almost certain that we'll convincingly outplay 'em. Just a case of making it count.

From what I've seen it looks like Liverpool should be the ones worrying about their defence. Almost 50% of them are injured. Since his injury comeback, Sane is bubbling up quite nicely, I'd go so far as to say he's on a rolling broil and he may be the difference tomorrow night. All this talk of 'heavy metal football' and 'wolf head formations' - what a load of tub thumping tosh. I am revising my prediction now:

Liverpool 1-3 City

Think Pep will play Laporte at LB and then the only other selection choice is Sterling or Bernardo. Really difficult decision, but would probably pump for Bernardo due to the fact of Raheem's poor form at Anfield.

Play anything close to the first 45 mins at Goodison and we will win tomorrow. We need to be fully focused and concentrate for 90 mins and do not make any errors.

Message to all the blues going tomorrow, sing loud and proud and be safe.

Not convinced about Laporte at left back. Looks a bit cumbersome and possibly slow on the turn. I'd go with Danilo if Delph isn't match fit.

Not long left now Blues. Unfortunately for me it is my son’s 8th birthday tomorrow so i wont be able to watch the match as we will all be in the cinema. However i will be on edge all through the film thinking what the score is, that said i will watch the game when I get in as I am not in work on Thursday till 10am

Come on City lets beat this klanfield hoodoo and get the victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.