Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. The truth. If you don't think one of his mandates was to win at least one CL with City then I don't know what to tell you. And what do you think the narrative will be if he doesn't win it with us? It will be dragged up time immemorial to tarnish his reputation.

He doesn't leave here a complete success if he doesn't win it at least once. He can't keep failing in Europe, and we, as fans, can't keep brushing it under the carpet as though it isn't a big deal. It's as simple as that.

It's only a 'big deal' in relation to Pep Guardiola. The owners would obviously love to win the CL at some point, but from a supporter's point of view, it wouldn't be the end of the world if we don't.
City's reputation wouldn't be tarnished if we don't win the CL, only Pep's. The club's reputation has been tarnished many times over the years and we've got over it.

Like many thousands of others I support Manchester City, not Pep, not Mansour, just Manchester City. Through thick and thin, whoever plays for us, or is the manager, coach, owner etc. I really don't care about individual reputations.

You're right OB1, but losing to that shower of shit that have been crap all season.

Could've finished Klopp today and their ferel fan base but they will be reinvigorated with that BS result.
Liverpool fan I know has said that’s the best they’ve played in months.

It happens

Did you think VAR was used correctly today? Was it used to correct and "clear and obvious" errors as reqyired in the guidelines? Was it used to only correct any errors the referee had missed and not to re-referee an ongoing game?
I think the "clear and obvious" stuff is a bit of a red herring, and has taken on a mythology of its own. The ref wouldn't have seen the shirt pull in real time. He was told to look at it, and when you see it on the replay it's a foul every day of the week.

I don’t think we played that badly but the press was missing from the start . Thought we controlled them and contained . They kept on switching from 442 to 433 and we did ok with the ball but not off the ball were poor. Weird but the combo of silva , gundog and kdb never clicked and haaland was isolated.
If we had foden haaland and alvarez pressing from the front would’ve been fantastic.

Shit happens but fuck var.
come on city

Hope the Blues who went to Klanfield get home safe.

Everyone in that shit hole could star as a paid extra in a "Hills Have Eyes" movie.

Finding someone who lives there without 6 fingers is an achievement.

The usual bullshit whenever we lose a game of "Pep overthinking".

No. He didn't. He played the same system we've been playing for weeks. We were. just poor, and lost a tight game due to fine margins.

Shit happens.
Agree, except that I wouldn't even say we were poor. We were easily the better team and stats back it up. We suffer mostly from having a bunch of fans who think we have a God-given right to win every match, and for some unknown reason haven't yet figured out that it just doesn't work like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.