Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - but how the fuck is any player going to play within those ‘rules’ - fouls are only fouls in the lead up to a goal (who the duck knows the length of time given to a ‘phase’ of play) and fans respect the process and enjoy the game.
Don’t foul players and you won’t get pulled up for it?

It was within 8 seconds of the ”goal”.

Absolutely dreadful goal to concede from our own set piece. How the fuck is Cancelo left on his own, a man who can't defend.
If your not going to win the game make sure you don't lose it.
Fuming.

Absolutely dreadful goal to concede from our own set piece. How the fuck is Cancelo left on his own, a man who can't defend.
If your not going to win the game make sure you don't lose it.
Fuming.
KDB should have dropped back to screen Salah from the front. Doesn’t excuse Cancelo’s brain fart though.

I’m a bit wound up tonight
Shit results and performances do that to us!

Plus a goal VARd.
I made the mistake of looking at the Guardian and their description of Klopps “theatrics”. Love the way he gets a free pass up on the moral high ground at Anfield. They get under my skin in a way that nothing else does. I should’ve just watched the antiques roadshow instead.

I made the mistake of looking at the Guardian and their description of Klopps “theatrics”. Love the way he gets a free pass up on the moral high ground at Anfield. They get under my skin in a way that nothing else does. I should’ve just watched the antiques roadshow instead.
I’m more annoyed that we played too passively and respected them too much.

We could have smashed that lot today.

We don’t need to go with 3 centre backs ever again. Anywhere.

None of the other “fouls” that he didn’t blow for were in the lead up to a goal. That’s why there is an “inconsistency“.

He let go most of what he thought might have been a foul, which was good for the game.

If you pull the shirt of an opponent in this day and age, it’ll be scrutinised and penalised in the build up to a goal.
Where I come from a spades a spade (a foul is a foul) ….what you’re advocating is that it’s fine for ref’s to wave play on as long as nobody scores, but if they do score it will come under a different kind of scrutiny than what has been used in the other 99% of the game, sorry that’s just not football, if there’s a foul you blow the whistle (unless there’s an advantage available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.