Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the amount of attacking we do and set pieces we win, sack our set piece coach if we have one and get someone new in. Take Kev off set pieces as a total waste esp corners. No idea why the club is so lax on this as games can be won from set plays yet we never look a danger
We scored more goals from corners than anyone else last season. Then we lost our set piece coach.

Today he played the strongest team on paper.

Some could argue grealish for Gundogan but then most have been slating grealish.

In no way did pep go against the grain today.

Regarding subs, when a game is tight it’s difficult to change too much without risking affecting the rythym.

From what I saw I would have liked Foden to take on Milner more and some of the players decision making not quite there. That’s the players not pep.
He didn't play a right forward today. He went against the grain. When we saw the team sheet you, me and everyone thought Bern would be RW. And he never went near there. Instead he played a weird back 3 and cancelo as a wb/rm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.