Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a hand full of shirt and he fell... You know full well you'd be crying foul if the roles were reversed. I know I'm biased toward City but a group is a foul. It's so much easier to watch and enjoy/ appreciate the game without the thick City lenses.
If that was the other way at Anfield there isnt even a VAR review and the goal is given,that is the issue referee's always crumble in the big games when the Dippers are invlolved , look at the tackle Thiago did on KDB when he thundered in out of control with both feet and cleaned him out , OK he slipped but his momentum was to leave something on the player. But its the Dippers and a packed Anfield so net even a VAR review.
The Dippers got out of jail today and Clubshop knows full well , they are'nt getting anywhere near us this season.

Probably didn’t deserve to lose, definitely didn’t deserve to win. Frustrating but somehow appropriate that their goal should come by way of a goalkeepers clearance, weak defending from Cancelo after an abysmal free kick from De Bruyne. Give Liverpool some credit, they got everyone back behind the ball extremely quickly, worked exceptionally hard and the long ball tactic worked when Joao switched off albeit quite what he was doing on his own remains a mystery. Wish I knew why we go there seemingly lacking in belief in our ability instead of just playing our own way and trusting the players. Milner mustn’t believe how easy his afternoon turned out to be.
The only thing I'd take issue with here is our approach play was so slow we gave them plenty of time to get back behind the ball.

He has previous for this sort of stuff,I mentioned in the pre match thread that I had a feeling we would get fucked over by Taylor and VAR and lo and behold..
It was a foul....soft foul yes but a foul

us losing had nothing to do with that...some of out players dont have the fight in that type of inense game...we have repeatedly seen it down the years with Gundogan, mahrez esp...today it was no suprise it was cancello and also KDB who goes missing at times in games like this...not consistently but he has previous for it.

I went! I didn't need to hear it on the TV.

No it wasn't from start to finish.

There were plenty of quiet periods during the match from Liverpool fans

The KOP did sing at times before Salah scored. Once Salah scored the whole ground joined in.

Did you hear City fans singing "where's your famous atmosphere?" And going ssssh?
Agree and I was in a liverpool stand… another fact… I’ve heard one Scouse accent all day (lady that worked in hospitality)

Reactions: jrb
He still had 3 of our 6 on target attempts.
Yeah and he made poor choices on each one. He is the best 9 in the world for sure, but he had a bad game. Not a big deal to admit. Go on and be better next game, as simple as that.

Indeed
I went! I didn't need to hear it on the TV.

No it wasn't from start to finish.

There were plenty of quiet periods during the match from Liverpool fans

The KOP did sing at times before Salah scored. Once Salah scored the whole ground joined in.

Did you hear City fans singing "where's your famous atmosphere?" And going ssssh?
It did sound quite noisy to be honest for most of the game. It was a frantic game though so something for the crowd to get excited about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.