Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

The elusive wait for a win at Anfield goes on. Just too many unforced errors for all of their goals, Fern, Stones, Gundy/Ota and Ederson all at fault. Raheem has to look at himself and ask why he always bottles it at Anfield. Fern's worst game for maybe 2 years and Sergio apart from the assist for the third was not up to the required standard. To get to January 13 without being beaten in the League is a remarkable achievement. Bigger picture counts. Even if the Rags win tomorrow, it's effectively a 13 point lead with the GD.

Think the difference in rest time really showed today, still we kept going.
Not a great performance but plenty of hits on display.

None of the teams who played in the semi's in mid week won.

Tells you something.

In the end individual errors brought on by panic and poor decisions and the ref ignoring an obvious push on Stones cost us that game

Worst match thread I have ever seen, and I've been around this forum long enough to see some stinkers. You would of thought we were battling relegation with players that hadn't given us everything so far this season. It's a marathon and we had a slow 17th mile split today.

Keeping it positive: yes we lost today but somehow we scored 3. We should bounce back from this. Scoring 3 goals whilst playing that shit shows we will not let this defeat affect us. O
Onto the next game.
This

Match lost in a 10 minute period where we were an utter shambles. Good fight back at the end, would have been well pissed off if it finished 4-1.
Disappointed with quite a few players but Bernard did well when he came on, Kev was ok as was Fern and Leroy. Not too disheartening, still well clear at the top.
Oh and the ref was a twat.

Can anyone shed a light on why Dave was just sat in a hat and didnt look like he warmed up once.

Gundogan was shocking, Fernandinho also wilted under their pressure. I wouldnt blame the centre backs too much, they were just exposed. Danilo also struggled with their pressing and maybe we should consider different tactics when the opposition are faster and have more energy/better rested

defence couldnt cope with pressure, a lose is a lose. we will need to sort ourselves out after this mess. no doubting pep will be doing his nut in dressing room, handing out some deserved bollockings

The defense couldn't cope with themselves and our usual style of play.

We were a bit off it today. Bernie should have started ahead of Sterling, as he gets dogs abuse from the start and always seems to bottle it.

I thought Mike Dean gave the handball decision decision against Fern (which wasn't by the way) when we had bodies over. That was with 8 minutes left, and had we scored the draw was on.

There were a couple of poor decisions from the ref for me, but we didn't negate the shit reffing like we usually do. A bad day all round. Can't let our heads drop.

CTID!!!!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.