Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Boring game but a point will do despite the penalty miss.

Too many city fans jumping on the fake hatred of liverpool band wagon, with the united songs, very different from 10 years ago or even 6.

Too many city fans jumping on the fake hatred of liverpool band wagon, with the united songs, very different from 10 years ago or even 6.

Has something to do with the Scousers being utter ****s towards us since 2013/2014.

Surprised to read that you found it a boring game.

Top Of the league without KDB and having the hardest start between Us, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Our games against Arsenal A, 3 points , Liverpool A, 1 point (missed pen) and Wolves A 1 point. goal against us was hand ball

Zzzzzzzz don't like my opinion don't care.

No need for insults, fwiw Dino has been a revelation & 1 of the best CM we have had but we fucked it big time in the Summer, we dipped on Jorginio & got bummed for it. He is now showing his class after only 7 games, not paying an extra 5-10m has been a big mistake.

We now have to pay way over the odds for a young kid.

I stand by my opinion we need a player urgent in January to give Dino time off.
HOW MANY MORE TIMES,JORGINHO FOLLOWED SARRI,HE TURNED US DOWN and breathe
Dinho isn't dead,he hasn't fallen off a cliff,he was everywhere yesterday,yes he needs cover and we hopefully will find a new young gem as helper,we had a player come in the summer but couldn't get a visa to play,pep said they informed the club on transfer deadline day so we had no time to look elsewhere

As soon as the pen was given I thought there's not one city player on the pitch I'd be hugely confident in scoring it. Given the technical ability of each and every player in our squad that's pretty astonishing. Sergio is our regular taker and even he's not particularly good. I reckon ederson would have probably scored it, he's got balls of steel and that's what it's all about because there's not a player in our squad that doesn't have the technical ability to take good pens imo.

Mangala buzzes off this post.

Not sure how people could think that was a boring game, it was a masterclass from Pep. The reasoning behind playing Mahrez were not apparent to begin with but as the game went on it was clear as day, he got the ball and kept it, slowed the pace down as Liverpool want it to be as fast as possible to transition between phases of play. Everyone played their role to a tee, maybe Mendy was a bit missing on that but its understandable. Bringing on Sane was probably how Pep had envisioned we would win this game and it nearly came off! Excellent performance, excellent game and its exactly how i want us to approach Liverpool, don't play to their strengths but accentuate their weaknesses and then counter them. Imagine if we would have had Kev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.