Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Would have been interesting if we'd brought Torres on rather than Sterling.

Everything else has been covered over & over again in the thread.

He did a Micky O mate , he deliberately ran his contract down , screwed the club to put him in a great position to maximise his wages - his prerogative of course.
Even then , he was given a great send off by KAM and he threw that all back directly at the fans that Night. No need whatsoever.

C,U,N,T,

After his constant shithousery yesterday my hatred of the square headed bin dipping Judas bastard is reaching the levels only witnessed between scousers and Sterling.

“Once a blue” my arse. Milner is a fucking **** and it was hilarious seeing him torn inside out over and over again by Foden.

Says a lot about Liverpool that they had to resort to hoofing it and dirty tackles like Burnley or Cardiff.

I don’t get this. Milner just played a game of football out of position against the best young player in the country and got torn a new arsehole. He wasn’t dirty, or out of order with anything, it’s not his fault he didn’t get called for a foul in the first half or a second yellow in the second half.

I’ve never got the Milner hate from our fans at all. And the “one greedy bastard” chant is about the most inaccurate call we make as a set of fans. It’s almost laughable.

He was a great servant for City who got sick of being on the bench in big games so he left us. Okay, he let his contract to go to the end, but in other sports that happens all the time and is seen as honouring the contract.

Okay, he mentioned that Liverpool had the best team spirit he’s ever been involved in, but he might genuinely have felt that and was just telling the truth. No dramas from me whatsoever.

Okay, he celebrated against us when he didn’t celebrate for us against Villa. Again no dramas for me at all, always want players to celebrate their goals (same shit we gave Dickov when he slid on his knees in joyous celebration when he scored for Leicester against us, it’s mard arse shit from our fans, not shit from Dickov and Milner).

We solely have an issue with him because of the shit Liverpool fans give Sterling. We moan that Liverpool fans give Sterling grief and call them small time and that they’re out of order for their comments, then stoop to their level with Milner.

Really bizarre from our fans this and I’ll never get it. Proper Liverpool, Arsenal, Aston Villa level stuff from us. Shows that we’re just the same as all other sets of fans.

Nope. Sorry mate, we agree on a lot of things but I can’t get on board with this at all.

He’s a dirty Judas ****.

I don’t get this. Milner just played a game of football out of position against the best young player in the country and got torn a new arsehole. He wasn’t dirty, or out of order with anything, it’s not his fault he didn’t get called for a foul in the first half or a second yellow in the second half.

I’ve never got the Milner hate from our fans at all. And the “one greedy bastard” chant is about the most inaccurate call we make as a set of fans. It’s almost laughable.

He was a great servant for City who got sick of being on the bench in big games so he left us. Okay, he let his contract to go to the end, but in other sports that happens all the time and is seen as honouring the contract.

Okay, he mentioned that Liverpool had the best team spirit he’s ever been involved in, but he might genuinely have felt that and was just telling the truth. No dramas from me whatsoever.

Okay, he celebrated against us when he didn’t celebrate for us against Villa. Again no dramas for me at all, always want players to celebrate their goals (same shit we gave Dickov when he slid on his knees in joyous celebration when he scored for Leicester against us, it’s mard arse shit from our fans, not shit from Dickov and Milner).

We solely have an issue with him because of the shit Liverpool fans give Sterling. We moan that Liverpool fans give Sterling grief and call them small time and that they’re out of order for their comments, then stoop to their level with Milner.

Really bizarre from our fans this and I’ll never get it. Proper Liverpool, Arsenal, Aston Villa level stuff from us. Shows that we’re just the same as all other sets of fans.
There was an odd narrative from many pundits at the time, agreeing that Milner had to leave as City didn't give him enough game time / didn't treat him with respect ... but in fact he made 45 appearances in his final season, and 44 the season before. Never mind all the medals he won with us.

There was an odd narrative from many pundits at the time, agreeing that Milner had to leave as City didn't give him enough game time / didn't treat him with respect ... but in fact he made 45 appearances in his final season, and 44 the season before. Never mind all the medals he won with us.
Probably something to do with where he was going. The media couldn't portray someone Liverpool were signing, as being a complete ****, could they. Only the holy join Liverpool.

Hé did clearly leave for money. Check the figures and not what was given to the guardian by LFC PR. Good luck to him, why shouldn’t he, it’s his job. And I think more players will now see out their contracts and get a fatter signing on fee.

Fine, but don’t hide behind the ‘I’m moving to become a midfield automatic starter and I’m not getting the same love at City’. That was utter shite. When he leaves LFC he’ll have been paid approx £54million by them over his 7 years there. He isn’t stupid and he’s been very well advised. There’s no way he would’ve matched that with us and knowing the calibre of player we look at, no chance we would’ve given him a £140k pw contract at the age of 33. He knew that. Money was the aim, not being a first choice midfielder. It’s the bullshit that grates.

So your evidence he left City for more money is he got more money? Does that same logic apply for every City player, pretty much signed post 2009.

Incidentally that is exactly the same logic rival fans have used to justify their dislike for Raheem Sterling.

Only James Milner knows the real truth and there is very little in his career to suggest his primary motivation has been money or that he is anything but a thoroughly decent bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.