Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Ed O'Toole's was one of five comments under a heading "... the standard of officiating keeps getting worse" - what you said... after an article on Pep's outrage at the missing second yellow. The O'Toole's opinion was unique and I think we can be fairly certain where O'Toole comes from and who he supports, but we've no evidence he's a pundit or that he gets paid for his views! The other opinions quoted were all outraged at the decision but were all concerned that such obvious errors were a common feature of PL matches. I suspect they were neutrals because they appear to have no appreciation that being done by the officials is an annual event for us at Anfield. So I would claim our record there is actually little short of sensational over recent years. Today we murdered them.
Aye.

I searched the article out and noticed that. The fact that the BBC posted it as a valid opinion when it's clearly bollocks speaks volumes.

Has the spitting incident not been caught on camera or has all film been confiscated by Merseyside’s finest for ‘further investigation’ once they have finished the non existent bus bricking investigation

I've seen people talking about cancelo and his defending. We have to remember he's not a left back, we also have to remember that the way he is asked to play is a risk/reward scenario, there are going to be times that the risk wins, that's how we play! However, although we're gonna get caught at times the reward outweighs the risk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.