Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Our two toughest League fixtures of the season already done and dusted, and we've come away with 4 points. Think we can be very satisfied with that.

And my two penneth; ourselves and the Scouse are hands down the two best teams in the league, by a country mile.
We are id but i would say chelsea are second best scousers just long ball.

Agree and would add that Cancello is always a risk as a defensive liability. As good as he can be going forward, he will always be liable to put in a weak or non-exsistent challenge such as he did on Salah as he started off on his run for the first goal.
Great to get a point there today. Very good performances all round, overall. Foden, Rodri, Ederson, Dias, Walker and Silva have to be the first names on the team sheet these days. The others haven't quite hit the heights they are capable of yet, and need to get up to their standard, then we'll truly start flying.
To be only 1 point off the top after a tough start, and disjointed pre season is well above par going into this next international break
Totally agree!

We've definitely got a few players who are maybe a bit rusty from summer, but they will hit full form later in the season when we really need them. Pep knows how to manage this team and I think he's got his eyes on the full lot again this year. Players like Walker just play so consistently well that - as bad as it sounds - I forget to watch him as I know he will always play well. Same with Dias, the guys absolute class and it's incredible to think he's only been here for pretty much 365 days! Astonishing! He's the best central defender in world football for me.

I think a "tight" league will bring out the best in us and it will wear out the teams with the smaller squads. That's why I think City and Chelsea are the contenders and it could be interesting this year as it seems probably the top 15 are a couple of wins away from a European place and a couple of defeats from relegation!

It's going to be a fascinating season for quite a few teams I think!

Lots of mentions for Man of The Match. You could mention, Foden, Bernardo, even Cancelo from the first half but Rodri's tackle on Fabinho was the biggest play of the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.