Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

He strung the club along for a year ‘negotiating’ and thus denying us a transfer fee when he had already agreed a deal with Liverpool including a £6m signing on fee
His first contract at Liverpool was worth about £33m including the couple of mill signing on fee and other bonuses, but unsurprisingly the papers reported it at the time as a free transfer and that he’d taken a pay cut. Twisted facts to suit the narrative constructed by the agressive LFC PR dept. His last contact review took his salary to a basic £140k pw. Decent for a player his age. Fair play to his agent. I’ve no problem with him moving for money and an even more secure future, so agree I don’t get the greedy bastard tag, but it’s a snidey bastard trick for making out that he was moving because he didn’t have 1st team guarantees at City and was going to be a regular central midfielder at LFC, which has never been the case, he never usurped Henderson or Wijnaldum. So perhaps he gets the shit because he moved without grace or class.

Originally watched the game with Sky commentary and just watched it again with NBC's The difference in partisanship is astoundingly obvious with Tyler creaming himself whenever Liverpool did something good to it being almost funereal for us was palpable. The trio of Arlo White, Lee Dixon & Graeme Le Saux was noticably more professional in their calling and pointing out the good and bad from both sides equally. If this happened to LIverpool you just know that there'd already be a 5,000 strong petition to get Tyler to retire.

I see the forth official,the one who supports Tranmere,had a who gives a f..k look when Pep was having a rant about match officials,Bias bought-off,shit scared men in black.

Sorry to upset you @Psychedelic Casual but it’s just my opinion. I rarely feel angry about our ex-players (apart from YaYaToure!) but today Milner got my goat! One to agree to disagree I guess. :-)
Not upset EB, just don’t get it. We give Milner proper small time bluster.

And Yaya n’all. I absolutely fucking love him, none of that shit that happened off the pitch has made a blind bit of difference what I think of him. He‘s the best player we’ve had! Monumental player and I think our fans’ reaction to him is even more bizarre than the Milner stuff.

Roy Keane slagged off the entire United fanbase, manager and club, yet Rags still idolise him. Yaya loved the City fanbase and had a few moans about not getting a cake and said Pep doesn’t like African players (which he has subsequently apologies for), yet some of our fans (thankfully a minority and mainly only on Bluemoon) hate him for it.

FAzhQadXIAIgbV5

Hahaha
camel toe :)

Reactions: TFC
The non red card was "bizarre" according to MotD.

They should start looking at how many of the decisions over the years have been bizarre.
It was bizarre by everyone's judgement, even including most Liverpool fans and club representatives. I'd like to hear PGMOL's explanation, or Tierney's. Compare that to Cancelo's booking!

Tierney is a dreadful referee though. He's not reached the FIFA list based on his ability. He's probably been promoted by Riley, and as a consequence of that, he's now very firmly in Riley's pocket, one of many doing his bidding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.