Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

We've had the week-from-hell fixture-wise, and yet the shots counts have been:

Chelsea 5 - 15 City
PSG 6 - 18 City
Liverpool 6 - 12 City

... with average finishing we'd have won all three comfortably. A very satisfying week, with the only worry being (as ever) how many chances we need in order to score a goal.
I agree and they are amazing stats and to think pretty much everyone else were writing us off before that week of fixtures.
We have made people realise that we are still an incredible side with the best manager in the game and we will take some beating in every competition, yet again!

I luv City and felt especially proud with the way we played each game this week.

What a team! What a club!

CITY, CITY, CITY...

FAy472JWQAE-lGY

Not upset EB, just don’t get it. We give Milner proper small time bluster.

And Yaya n’all. I absolutely fucking love him, none of that shit that happened off the pitch has made a blind bit of difference what I think of him. He‘s the best player we’ve had! Monumental player and I think our fans’ reaction to him is even more bizarre than the Milner stuff.

Roy Keane slagged off the entire United fanbase, manager and club, yet Rags still idolise him. Yaya loved the City fanbase and had a few moans about not getting a cake and said Pep doesn’t like African players (which he has subsequently apologies for), yet some of our fans (thankfully a minority and mainly only on Bluemoon) hate him for it.
Whilst I see where you’re coming from I don’t agree with your last sentence about the minority and mainly only on BM as all the fans I speak to do not like Milner, divided opinions on Toure but I think he’s a bit like Piers Morgan, either like or dislike very few in between, but if that makes me appear petty minded so be it. I can’t help my opinions. That’s my nature. :-)

Whilst I see where you’re coming from I don’t agree with your last sentence about the minority and mainly only on BM as all the fans I speak to do not like Milner, divided opinions on Toure but I think he’s a bit like Piers Morgan, either like or dislike very few in between, but if that makes me appear petty minded so be it. I can’t help my opinions. That’s my nature. :-)
Every city fan surely loves Toure the player. He is genuinely the best midfield player to ever play in the premier league when you take into accoubt 2013/14. Guys immense. Yaya the man is abit of a tosser and probably abit thick but I love him and I reckon make city fans do for what he did for us. Milner is a slime ball who has forever burnt his bridges at city. Fuck him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.