Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you’re saying but the last thing we want is a contentious win. We’ve seen what happened after the spurs game where they were demanding the game be replayed and hey presto every decision since has gone their way!
I hear you. However, if it was them who won with a jammy decision, you and I know nothing changes for City.

Might as well rub salt in wounds, at least for this game. Nonetheless, I’m not fussed how but any type of win against them would do.

I get what you’re saying but the last thing we want is a contentious win. We’ve seen what happened after the spurs game where they were demanding the game be replayed and hey presto every decision since has gone their way!
I’d love a contentious win.

I might even take the Monday off work to follow the meltdown.

I see they made a load of substitutions at different times tonight? Any injuries? Are there not limited substitution windows in Europe or do liverpool get special exemption?
They used 3 substitute stops plus half time which everyone is allowed.

Everybody thinking defeat is on the cards and I understand that as they get loads of help from the referee at Anfield.

However the BBC doing their combined team thing got me thinking.

Imagine you're selecting a team to play Real Madrid in the CL final.

I reckon the absolute maximum number of Liverpool players is 3. You can make a case for zero.
Allison in goal as he saves more shots
Robertson at LB as we don't really have one.
Salah obviously.
He's the only one who gets in the front 6.

Given all that, shouldn't we be thinking of winning there.
On paper and on a neutral pitch you might have a point. But Liverpool are a different side at home vs serious opponents that they treat like a cupfinal. Sunday is such a game.

Than again I like to think we have grown as a club (yes the overall departments) after winning the treble and the CL being one of them.
Furthermore we can look back at some great performances at Anfield, even if the result and refereeing decisions didn’t go our way. That’s why I think if there’s one opponent they and the ones supporting them, fear, it’s us: Manchester City, treble winners. Let’s have them and that should be the attitude of our players and our fans that are brave enough to visit that pile of shit at Anfield Rd.

Am I the only one who is welcoming the bus attack?
Let’s show the world in case they’ve forgot what a despicable club and fans they are.
I hope it’s plastered all over the world what the victims are
Problem for us is, like last time, our players will have burned up their match-ready energy in the adrenaline rush and will hit a flat spot in the game. So I don't welcome it.

My only worry is the ball over the top, you can gurantee that twatwell wont be chalking off any offside goals

Do we control and push from the off or do we drop back a bit and soak up twenty mins of their pressure then push on ?

Any other club, apart from dippers and rags, would be made to guarantee the safety of the opposition and their bus, but these cunts can attack our bus every time we play there. Nothing is ever said, not by the police, the premier league, liverpool fc or anyone in the media. But if someone supporting City says the wrong thing they’ll be arrested.
I will never go back to that City

There's no guarantee it will be harmless.

I don't think they will attack the bus again, though. And even if they do it, this time the reaction and the result will be different.
They def are mate dippers at work have confirmed it.
Might be more muted than usual but it will happen.

Arrive by helicopter, that’ll render their bus welcome party of feral chavs irrelevant. No scouse twat will be expecting a Chinook landing on their centre circle.
Apache helicopter would be better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.