Liverpool at Home... FROM £57

Paulmcfc2703 said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
Just a thought but how many of the people moaning about paying £57 for a ticket against the dippers are actually going?
Those that say yes, are you also going to the next 3 home matches against Stoke, Chelsea and Spurs or is the dippers a one off?
I'm a season ticket holder and I am moaning about the price of the ticket and yes I will be going to the 18 home league games after that.

Your point is what exactly?

My point is you can't read. I said ANYONE PAYING £57. Not you.

baildon blue said:
jimharri said:
welsh_andy said:
there will come a point when supporters will say enough is enough, that is a fair distance off, but for everyone 1 fan that doesnt go because of price, theres always someone else waiting to take his place, so sadly its gona stay high
Just about at that point for me now. Costs me upwards of €300 to travel over to see a game once you take in air fare and accommodation as well as the actual match ticket, and I simply can't justify that any longer. This will probably be my last season attending games in person. Sad, but there you go. As has been said, there'll be someone ready to take my place.
I can tell your a loyal .
City don't want the likes of you going to a game .
Only the rich people will do now .
All the billy big time clubs over price their fans .
I remember going to Anfield in 2008 and paying 50 pound for Liverpool vs Manchester City
And the view was more of the roof than the pitch .

City don't want the likes of you going to a game
Only the rich will do now

What a crock of shit
If the club didn't want the real supporters there we wouldn't have £299 season tickets or season card prices across the stadium that are the envy of the majority of premier league clubs supporters
Don't tar the club as the devil because that really is just bollocks

HolisticJim said:
Welcome to the knock-on effect of FFP!

Normally the club would swallow the cost, alas now the end user is having to take the costs of buying big game players.

Thanks FIFA!
Do you honestly believe that bullshit?

If these tickets are £10 less and say there are 10,000 sold that's costing the club £100,000 or in terms more understandable 2 weeks worth of Scott Sinclairs wages.

If we are on course to break even in May 2014 why are upping tickets by a tenner when we have just struck a bumper deal with Nissan worth around TWENTY million a year?

CheethamHillBlue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
Just a thought but how many of the people moaning about paying £57 for a ticket against the dippers are actually going?
Those that say yes, are you also going to the next 3 home matches against Stoke, Chelsea and Spurs or is the dippers a one off?
I'm a season ticket holder and I am moaning about the price of the ticket and yes I will be going to the 18 home league games after that.

So all fans who don't have to pay that take the cuntish 'I'm alright Jack' attitude like yourself

can't believe some people on here are defending the club on this... absolutely disgusting prices..

was going to take the old man to this one but seeing the prices no chance, that's nearly a days wage just on the ticket.

sixlashes said:
football is screwed for the average working man,, a day out now a few beers and food £100.....the end is nigh
Totally agree, I have a season ticket so It won't hurt me this year but £57 is not bleeding 'holistic' is it?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

So all fans who don't have to pay that take the c**tish 'I'm alright Jack' attitude like yourself

There you go jumping in again without reading the comments properly. Where have i said it is ok?

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
baildon blue said:
jimharri said:
Just about at that point for me now. Costs me upwards of €300 to travel over to see a game once you take in air fare and accommodation as well as the actual match ticket, and I simply can't justify that any longer. This will probably be my last season attending games in person. Sad, but there you go. As has been said, there'll be someone ready to take my place.
I remember going to Anfield in 2008 and paying 50 pound for Liverpool vs Manchester City

What a crock of shit
If the club didn't want the real supporters there we wouldn't have £299 season tickets or season card prices across the stadium that are the envy of the majority of premier league clubs supporters

oh you mean the small number of tickets valued at 299 ? yes its a good idea, but most other areas of the ground are going up in price by quite a bit, as are match day tickets. how can anyone defend the club on prices, they've gone up in price each year. As I said ticket revenue means nothing, it wouldn't even pay sinclairs yearly wage. Bayern munich european champions and one of the most successful profiting clubs on the planet manage to charge 110 euros for season tickets, why do we have to raise prices and price out loads of fans, who are now sat in the pub watching rather than at games.

its got nothing to do with ffp or paying wages, its about the club being greedy, when they dont have to be. how can anyone justify paying 57 quid to watch a football match.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
baildon blue said:

What a crock of shit

oh you mean the small number of tickets valued at 299 ? yes its a good idea, but most other areas of the ground are going up in price by quite a bit, as are match day tickets. how can anyone defend the club on prices, they've gone up in price each year. As I said ticket revenue means nothing, it wouldn't even pay sinclairs yearly wage. Bayern munich european champions and one of the most successful profiting clubs on the planet manage to charge 110 euros for season tickets, why do we have to raise prices and price out loads of fans, who are now sat in the pub watching rather than at games.

its got nothing to do with ffp or paying wages, its about the club being greedy, when they dont have to be. how can anyone justify paying 57 quid to watch a football match.

To put this into perspective, I paid £56 for the Cup final game at Wembley last season. The price for this ticket is stupid, they've got it badly wrong.

£32-50 per match for my season ticket to watch the finest City side I've ever seen represents good value to me
Don't agree with the £57 either but I do think we need a little balance on the thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.