Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

What reason did you start supporting City?
I shouldve added, an obscure reason is ok ;)

my pal lives in stockport and is a stoke season ticket holder. No geographical/family ties to stoke.
however he had a saturday job with a milkman who was from stoke and a season ticket holder and took him one week as he had a spare ticket.
pal is now a season ticket holder and takes his kids.
Certainly not a glory hunter.

if you pick a team solely based on that team being successful, no other reason, then yes, i have little respect for them.
I know who you are talking about.
His father-in-law is a City fan as well. Should have had more influence on the grandkids :)

What reason did you start supporting City?
I shouldve added, an obscure reason is ok ;)

my pal lives in stockport and is a stoke season ticket holder. No geographical/family ties to stoke.
however he had a saturday job with a milkman who was from stoke and a season ticket holder and took him one week as he had a spare ticket.
pal is now a season ticket holder and takes his kids.
Certainly not a glory hunter.

if you pick a team solely based on that team being successful, no other reason, then yes, i have little respect for them.
as I started supporting city when I was 13 years old and was at school, everybody was a rovers Leeds Liverpool shef wed in my year so i decide to support city, blue is my fav colour, first game was Bolton away league cup 3rd round lost 3-0 went with a mate whose family was from bolton who was a city fan, his dad was a bolton fan and his brother was a utd fan, 2nd game seff utd away drew 3-3

so as I have no connections with manchester, or family who followed city [ most of my dad's family was Leeds fans as they come from Harrogate ] you have little respect for me
even thou i have been a fan since 1971 had a season card/ ticket since the 1970s had to stop because of work but then started again in the 2002 but still went to games when i could in the 90s
started the Doncaster branch of the supporters club
feck you

He's got a point though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.