Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

PL match on 1 April (that's a good one, too, isn't it?)

It's by no means impossible that we get drawn against them in the CL before that. If it's over two legs then I'm frankly expecting the worst. Especially at their place.

Correction: just had a closer look at the dates. It can't happen until April, at the earliest.
I think Real Madrid will solve that problem

Unfortunately I think the latest pathetic joint statement with the vermin means the club won’t be growing a pair any time soon
Seen it mate it’s disgusting, our club are so fuckin weak at times, like i said innocent blues getting hurt doesn’t seem to bother our owners, wrong on every level

As the inference is that they were at fault for both which isn't really upsetting about Heysel, but is about Hboro.

It is better leaving these gutter chants to other teams.
Think Heysel is just as upsetting as Hboro myself. I don’t sing the song as I’m foc but I relate it to Heysel and don’t conflate it to anything else. Ok?

Thanks, can I have the pint pot that was full of coins (and notes) that was obviously being collected for the coach drivers christmas bonus that just happened to accidently fall off the ledge that they couldnt get near because of the netting but it was all a terrible accident?

No, but what I can do is let you have a van full of red shirts with Champions 2013-14 printed on them for a bargain basement price.

Always wondered why utd hated them. I thought back then, that they must be okay (my enemy's enemy is my friend etc etc). I get it now. I never thought I'd see the day when another club would pass out utd in my personal hatred stakes. But, like my bank account, there's fuck all in it now.
I’ve hated this cunts since the late 70’s, pissed up and abuse to my mum and dad sat in the platt lane with us 3 kids, pissing in their seats right in front of us. Horrible feral cunts and as fans they’ve always been top of my hated list. Rags as a club were number 1 in that regard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.