Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Wonder who they’ll blame for finishing 7th this season.
The Sun, Margaret Thatcher, The Royal Family, Coach builders, Little old men walking by village fountains, Anybody with a Southern accent, Anybody with any accent other than Scouse, Members of The Beatles who chose to live somewhere else, Anybody who isn’t a Communist, nebuliser manufacturers for weakening their products on purpose……and Sadio Mane for leaving.

Fuck off , always the victims does NOT refer to Hillsborough how many times does that have to be spelt out ???
They want it to be .... no they need it to be. In their minds it justifies their behaviour. The paradox that they're actually playing the victim by pretending to be victims is fucking lost on them. Awful club, awful support and probably the fanbase that shows more disrespect (by using people's deaths as a protective shield) to the 97 than any other.

I personally don't like and would never sing the chant in question

I've sung it and don't consider myself to be a vindictive person. Not ashamed at all about it. They were the victims at Hillsborough. I've not met a single blue who's denied it.
The problem begins when it becomes a blank cheque for them just doing whatever the fuck they feel like. That is entirely what the chant's about. If they pretend not to understand that, well, there's no way of legislating against bad faith.

I am not making excuses but if you keep insulting fans all the time they will respond in kind.
Erm, exactly.

You see what is happening now, it is called fans responding to all the things you dickheads have done the last few years.

We don't want a rivalry with you, your supposed rivalry with the rags was set up by Sky TV to make life interesting for the armchair plebs of both your clubs.

SuperSunday etc

At the end of the day, you have won the prem once in its entirety, so have Leicester City.

Just think, if it wasn't for City
s-l500.jpg

Weird fuckers.
Option 1. Don't come on a city forum
Option 2. Come on,say sorry then fuck off.
Why feel the need to come on, with excuses about why it wasn't your fault,then moan about being called victim's. It's like they're fucking robots. 'must demonstrate how it's not our fault...exterminate!!'
At least daleks know they're cunts.

View attachment 64291
Seen some bizarre excuses but this tops it
To be honest I think its probably true..............
They also lit the flare to keep the coach driver warm but accidently dropped it into the city fans, then they were helping the disabled coach driver who couldnt get to the toilet by taking his piss in a pint pot to the toilet but while walking above the city fans guess what, yep they accidently dropped it again oh and the numerous other items that were "dropped" accidently into the city fans were just the coach driver clearing his cab out so those helpfull scouse lads thought they would take it to the bin & guess what yep, they really are quite careless,
Of course they are all devastated at all those accidents :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.