Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Turkish flags at Leeds a few seasons ago.
Quite happy to mock the dead of other fanbases but constantly weaponise their own tradegy to justify cuntish behaviour.
We need a list of their hypocritically cuntish songs, probably a long list.

I'll start with Shipman killing mancs.

The time for city to well and truly grow a pair has fuckin arrived,i’ve calmed down after last nights horror show off the rats above us,april’s game will go off big time the hatred with the scouse cunts is that bad,and its in city’s hands to do something about it, innocent blues hurt last night does that mean nothing to the club? Enough is enough

To be honest I think its probably true..............
They also lit the flare to keep the coach driver warm but accidently dropped it into the city fans, then they were helping the disabled coach driver who couldnt get to the toilet by taking his piss in a pint pot to the toilet but while walking above the city fans guess what, yep they accidently dropped it again oh and the numerous other items that were "dropped" accidently into the city fans were just the coach driver clearing his cab out so those helpfull scouse lads thought they would take it to the bin & guess what yep, they really are quite careless,
Of course they are all devastated at all those accidents :-)

Mint!
First laugh I've had on this thread. Give this man a prize!

The time for city to well and truly grow a pair has fuckin arrived,i’ve calmed down after last nights horror show off the rats above us,april’s game will go off big time the hatred with the scouse cunts is that bad,and its in city’s hands to do something about it, innocent blues hurt last night does that mean nothing to the club? Enough is enough
Unfortunately I think the latest pathetic joint statement with the vermin means the club won’t be growing a pair any time soon

Mint!
First laugh I've had on this thread. Give this man a prize!
Thanks, can I have the pint pot that was full of coins (and notes) that was obviously being collected for the coach drivers christmas bonus that just happened to accidently fall off the ledge that they couldnt get near because of the netting but it was all a terrible accident?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.