Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Just had a reply from one of City security. I emailed them last night. This is a full cut and paste of his email.

Quote:
“I can assure you there will be a full review of the awful events from last night. The security managers, Police and representatives from the football league witnessed what happened and when I left late last Night they were rightly deeply concerned about what happened and discussing what could be done to investigate specific offences and prevent any similar offences from taking place in the future. I fully Accept we have a lot to do and that we will be accepting our responsibilities whilst looking for effective and appropriate ways forward.” End quote.

I’ve replied to say I have no faith in that review and it will be whitewashed.
Why did they respond with 100 words when 12 would have done

“They will be banned from the Etihad until they learn to behave”

What is happening there
They were shouting their mouths off near the corner under the bridge about 15 minutes after kicking out time.
They then walked along where no one was, shouting "Oh Manchester is full of shit" at people in cars.

Shithouses.......all they had to do was go near Mary Ds for a scrap if they wanted one.

Just read on Twitter that a blue was stabbed outside the South Stand. Anybody else heard this?

Liverpool not released a statement yet to condemn the once again awful behaviour of their fans? Thought not.
Likewise why haven’t we put out a statement condoning their actions and how the club hopes that everyone who was injured is ok and that there is an email fans can use to send in their witness statements about the feral twats behaviour. Also we should be letting them know now that their allocation for the next league game will be cut in half and the reasons why whilst accidentally leaking everything to the press

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.