Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Can only turn a blind eye so far when a child is after having her skull split open.
Anderlecht were banned from having away fans at a match after they threw flares at West Ham fans.

When a 9 year old Chelsea fan was hit by a flare at Anfield in 2019, I assume something similar happened, but strangely all I can find is Merseyside police saying they'll investigate, and nothing after that.

Anderlecht were banned from having away fans at a match after they threw flares at West Ham fans.

When a 9 year old Chelsea fan was hit by a flare at Anfield in 2019, I assume something similar happened, but strangely all I can find is Merseyside police saying they'll investigate, and nothing after that.
Never mind match bans, whoever hurt that child should be identified and prosecuted. Premeditated and aggravated assault of a minor, the stones shows premeditation (why the fuck would you bring stones into a football match if not to use as a weapon).

100%. If it means a retaliatory exclusion of City fans from Anfield then so be it. Not being able to go to that place is no great hardship if it means innocent supporters are safe. Somewhere along the line City need to make a stand against these animals.
The city suits should come down from there gourmet food & cocktails boxes and watch the match in the South Stand, maybe they would think differently….

I’m in SS level 2. Have asked the club for their risk assessment, in particular how they decided putting Liverpool fans above City fans was deemed acceptable, what additional security measures were put in place to prevent missiles and why they weren’t kept in after the final whistle for 15 minutes.

They should have a risk assessment to show although I don’t know if I have any right to see it.
They mitigated the risk by meshing off two rows and having the odd steward stood there being inactive.

Where's that lad from earlier gone, there's your evidence.
I hope to fuck the club do something about it. Stewards/CCTV must have seen it plus it must be possible to identify the seat and trace it to the individual. After that bloody email, the very least they can do is follow through on bad behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.