Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

That's not the answer. The answer is ban cunts from attending the game. Liverpool should lose their allocation until they can behave.
100%. If it means a retaliatory exclusion of City fans from Anfield then so be it. Not being able to go to that place is no great hardship if it means innocent supporters are safe. Somewhere along the line City need to make a stand against these animals.

Just had a reply from one of City security. I emailed them last night. This is a full cut and paste of his email.

Quote:
“I can assure you there will be a full review of the awful events from last night. The security managers, Police and representatives from the football league witnessed what happened and when I left late last Night they were rightly deeply concerned about what happened and discussing what could be done to investigate specific offences and prevent any similar offences from taking place in the future. I fully Accept we have a lot to do and that we will be accepting our responsibilities whilst looking for effective and appropriate ways forward.” End quote.

I’ve replied to say I have no faith in that review and it will be whitewashed.
No doubt the result will be a big fine for City for "allowing" this to happen at the Etihad?

But seriously, I wonder if they'll just go for the jugular on this. After all the incidents at Anfield with "investigations" turning up nothing, City made an effort with the email and warnings, and this was the result. Perhaps time to show what CCTV can actually do, and shame a few people into taking things more seriously.

That sounds like the usual Chinese whispers after a fractious game tbh
There was an ambulance on the road for a long time opposite Mary Ds. (stadium side) with rear doors wide open.

There must have been injuries ...too many of them not to be. Snidey scouse cunts

They were shouting their mouths off near the corner under the bridge about 15 minutes after kicking out time.
They then walked along where no one was, shouting "Oh Manchester is full of shit" at people in cars.

Shithouses.......all they had to do was go near Mary Ds for a scrap if they wanted one.

Probably couldn't see due to the phlegm blow back.

No doubt the result will be a big fine for City for "allowing" this to happen at the Etihad?

But seriously, I wonder if they'll just go for the jugular on this. After all the incidents at Anfield with "investigations" turning up nothing, City made an effort with the email and warnings, and this was the result. Perhaps time to show what CCTV can actually do, and shame a few people into taking things more seriously.

Good luck with that. The club bends over for all the wrong types. I really really hate the scouse cunts.

I’m in SS level 2. Have asked the club for their risk assessment, in particular how they decided putting Liverpool fans above City fans was deemed acceptable, what additional security measures were put in place to prevent missiles and why they weren’t kept in after the final whistle for 15 minutes.

They should have a risk assessment to show although I don’t know if I have any right to see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.