Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I’m in SS level 2. Have asked the club for their risk assessment, in particular how they decided putting Liverpool fans above City fans was deemed acceptable, what additional security measures were put in place to prevent missiles and why they weren’t kept in after the final whistle for 15 minutes.

They should have a risk assessment to show although I don’t know if I have any right to see it.
Should be the same risk assessment and assignment details as per Chelrea in the League Cup.

Dunno how any supposed fans can do it. Remember a few visits to Old Trafford Swamp and other grounds where they put you up high. Not once did I think about emptying my loose change or dashing stuff over a barrier. Nor did I ever see fellow Blues do it. Not once. Even when pelted by coins (and a video camera in the league Cup once), did I see a single City fan throw anything back.

That kind of behaviour, to throw crap, is lamentable and unacceptable from an early age.

I’m in SS level 2. Have asked the club for their risk assessment, in particular how they decided putting Liverpool fans above City fans was deemed acceptable, what additional security measures were put in place to prevent missiles and why they weren’t kept in after the final whistle for 15 minutes.

They should have a risk assessment to show although I don’t know if I have any right to see it.

Will be interesting to see the risk assessment.
I would have thought the risk of objects landing on people was high risk.
So what action was taken to lower the risk ?

If the person who signed off the risk assessment didnt think that objects would be thrown, than he/she isnt fit for the job.

I cant believe City allowed their fans to be put in so much danger

Anybody who throws things at a football match should be banned for life and prosecuted- whichever team they say they support. On the few occasions I know that City fans have done it I have been disgusted by their behaviour and have been pleased when they are punished. Liverpool have a big problem with the culture of a significant part of their fan base and they are failing to do enough to sort it out.

I hope to fuck the club do something about it. Stewards/CCTV must have seen it plus it must be possible to identify the seat and trace it to the individual. After that bloody email, the very least they can do is follow through on bad behaviour.
Wouldn't be relying on seat number the amount of them that jibbed in.

They mitigated the risk by meshing off two rows and having the odd steward stood there being inactive.
Lol, you are anticipating the tedious exchange of emails. Clearly the risk assessment was inadequate then.

On the bus from the New Moston all of this was predicted. We all knew it was a disaster of planning. Police like the overtime from arrests after the game. Let them out at final whistle. The staff at City need to be accountable for last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.