Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Three twats walking down same dark side street as me back to our cars.

Fucker in a Liverpool baseball cap and his regulatory, all-black JD Sports smash and grab, walked in to me and a couple other Blues behind.

Clearly looking for trouble and picking off people on their own. Grabbed my 15-year-old lad and crossed to the other side of the road.

Know all the signs, seen it all before.

Just had a reply from one of City security. I emailed them last night. This is a full cut and paste of his email.

Quote:
“I can assure you there will be a full review of the awful events from last night. The security managers, Police and representatives from the football league witnessed what happened and when I left late last Night they were rightly deeply concerned about what happened and discussing what could be done to investigate specific offences and prevent any similar offences from taking place in the future. I fully Accept we have a lot to do and that we will be accepting our responsibilities whilst looking for effective and appropriate ways forward.” End quote.

I’ve replied to say I have no faith in that review and it will be whitewashed.
Well done mate for sending your email. I think that you should write again for an updated position in a few days time and keep us all posted. I suppose the good thing is that they have acknowledged that those horrible feral bastards were at it again

Just had a reply from one of City security. I emailed them last night. This is a full cut and paste of his email.

Quote:
“I can assure you there will be a full review of the awful events from last night. The security managers, Police and representatives from the football league witnessed what happened and when I left late last Night they were rightly deeply concerned about what happened and discussing what could be done to investigate specific offences and prevent any similar offences from taking place in the future. I fully Accept we have a lot to do and that we will be accepting our responsibilities whilst looking for effective and appropriate ways forward.” End quote.

I’ve replied to say I have no faith in that review and it will be whitewashed.
Well done for the email pal. Did he make any comment as to why “the security manager, police” etc witnessed it and did ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL ABOUT IT? No I don’t suppose he did.

Anderlecht were banned from having away fans at a match after they threw flares at West Ham fans.

When a 9 year old Chelsea fan was hit by a flare at Anfield in 2019, I assume something similar happened, but strangely all I can find is Merseyside police saying they'll investigate, and nothing after that.

When it ever says “Merseyside police” are looking into it it really means Liverpool supporters are looking into it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.