Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

"October’s meeting between the clubs at Anfield was marred by disgraceful scenes. Liverpool condemned vile chants from City fans mocking the Hillsborough disaster and graffiti daubed on the away concourses about the tragedy which claimed 97 lives."

It continues

Why they going the way nobody is and not one person walking about how long after the game is that shit hahaha they looking to fight Christmas shoppers at asda
Defo the same lot I saw offering out people sat in McDonald’s. Equivalent to going to the Swamp and start looking for trouble at DFS in White City.

Three twats walking down same dark side street as me back to our cars.

Fucker in a Liverpool baseball cap and his regulatory, all-black JD Sports smash and grab, walked in to me and a couple other Blues behind.

Clearly looking for trouble and picking off people on their own. Grabbed my 15-year-old lad and crossed to the other side of the road.

Know all the signs, seen it all before.
They're utter wankers.

5 of us walked back to Piccadilly with no bother whatsoever. Singing City songs, having a laugh. They wouldn't pick on the fair game though, would they?

Obvious mitigations for safety:

Do not sell any food or drink in the away section. No one will die if they can't have a drink for 90 minutes and the absence of food/drink containers gives them less to throw.

Do not sell the first five rows of seats and rope them off. Eject anyone who crosses the rope.

Keep aisles clear and employ enough security staff/police to ensure this.

Anyone jibbing in is spitting on the memory of the Hillsborough dead. Therefore they should not just be ejected but prosecuted, and automatically banned from the Etihad for life with a court injunction against them.

Yes, this would be costly, but fuck it. Safety is paramount and the only alternative is to ban LFC fans altogether.

Obvious mitigations for safety:

Do not sell any food or drink in the away section. No one will die if they can't have a drink for 90 minutes and the absence of food/drink containers gives them less to throw.

Do not sell the first five rows of seats and rope them off. Eject anyone who crosses the rope.

Keep aisles clear and employ enough security staff/police to ensure this.

Anyone jibbing in is spitting on the memory of the Hillsborough dead. Therefore they should not just be ejected but prosecuted, and automatically banned from the Etihad for life with a court injunction against them.

Yes, this would be costly, but fuck it. Safety is paramount and the only alternative is to ban LFC fans altogether.
I would just ban them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.