Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

already some on twitter distorting what was sang, always the victim sang once after the shithousery on the pitch they have decided was the sun/hillsborough song and feed the scousers was sang for full 90 mins.

no mention of the flare or coin throwing, the lying rat bastards.
I thought it was after there disgusting song about Phil Foden's mum

Share it blues on your social media
I would, but the wording within this paragraph pisses me off so much:

October’s meeting between the clubs at Anfield was marred by disgraceful scenes. Liverpool condemned vile chants from City fans mocking the Hillsborough disaster and graffiti daubed on the away concourses about the tragedy which claimed 97 lives. City claimed manager Pep Guardiola had coins thrown at him and that their team bus was attacked as it left Anfield.

City 'claimed' coins were thrown and our bus was attacked because it happened!!

Did Liverpool 'claim' there was vile chanting about Hillsborough? No, it must be fact then. As far as I'm concerned, the graffiti wasn't even written by City fans.

"October’s meeting between the clubs at Anfield was marred by disgraceful scenes. Liverpool condemned vile chants from City fans mocking the Hillsborough disaster and graffiti daubed on the away concourses about the tragedy which claimed 97 lives."

It continues
Notice how this is now parroted as fact while Pep being coined and our bus attacked and damaged again is always framed as ‘claimed’ or ‘alleged’
Ps the young girl being injured absolutely didn’t happen, according to the shameless cultist loons and liars on RAWK and Twitter

Obvious mitigations for safety:

Do not sell any food or drink in the away section. No one will die if they can't have a drink for 90 minutes and the absence of food/drink containers gives them less to throw.

Do not sell the first five rows of seats and rope them off. Eject anyone who crosses the rope.

Keep aisles clear and employ enough security staff/police to ensure this.

Anyone jibbing in is spitting on the memory of the Hillsborough dead. Therefore they should not just be ejected but prosecuted, and automatically banned from the Etihad for life with a court injunction against them.

Yes, this would be costly, but fuck it. Safety is paramount and the only alternative is to ban LFC fans altogether.
If they are jibbing in I can understand why security would not want to challenge them surrounded by others but why haven't security got the ability to lock a gate until one of the rats in there leaves?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.