Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

New in the City store ,the 'Liverpool' collection
HELMET3.jpg

Not sure why we need to be ‘working closely with Liverpool’
Get the CCTV footage and give it to greater Manchester police.
The cult of the dippers isn’t just in the fan base, it’s rife throughout the whole club.
Why we keep pussy footing around these cunts is beyond me.
It’s time we started calling these cunts out for their actions.
Put out a statement straight to the point.
I’m sick of our diplomatic approach to this.
Last night young kids got hurt, some needing stitches and all the club seem to be doing is not wanting to upset Liverpool.
Well fuck that!
I’ve backed our owners for 99% of their time here, but this fucking stinks.
Not only are they not backing our fans here, but more importantly they’re failing to protect them.
Time to stop playing nicely and do something before someone gets seriously hurt or worse.
We all know what will happen ,Greater Manchester Police will pass any CCTV footage of any feral scum they need to identify over to the Mersyside police and after months of enquires they will be unable to identify anyone, case closed.

The bigger issue is before long somebody may well die if the hatred between us and the bin dippers continues to worsen. The Club might be motivated by keeping sponsors, media commentators etc happy but it was was worth trying to work with Liverpool to try to improve the situation. It’s gone tits up and every one from City Matters to City’s security and administrative management seem to have bungled this.

Anyway, there were never going to be any overnight solutions and there’s no panacea. That said, there is still a need for less heat and more light.

I agree, but to paraphrase the old Irish joke....

"If you want to get there, I wouldn't start from here"

Your first paragraph though sums up my issue, and many other people's issue, with liverpool as a fan base. You act like you are the only city that got fucked over by thatcher/tories and it's bollocks. Go over to Yorkshire or down to South Wales and tell them you had it worse. There seems to be determination that you've had it worse than everyone else and it's rather pathetic, especially as we could really do with the whole of the north coming together to fight the bastards. Also, crying over nasty songs at the football is a bit like getting pissed off with water for being wet. Get over yourselves and stop acting like dicks.
Liverpool's support based is packed with well-heeled fans from all over Europe and the South of England. You don't hear many scouse accents at Anfield. City's fanbase is hardly the richest demographic. I recall one survey which said we and Sunderland had the least weathy fans in football. Manchester has some of the most deprived areas in Europe but we don't play the victim card.

That's true but LFC fans have a long history of throwing missiles going back decades. I know it happens with other clubs but not on the same scale. Let's be honest a section of their fanbase are animals. That's a view shared by matchgoing fans of all clubs up and down the country despite the fake news in our media. That's what I have been told by opposition fans during hundreds of away trips. LFC fans do target family groups and attack lone fans before and after matches. That happened again last night just as it often happens at Anfield.
I have a great view of the away section from my seat in East Stand Upper and last night they were throwing stuff from the first minute to the last. It is amazing there were not more injuries. I honestly believe we should now just ban them from our stadium. I don't care if we get banned from Anfield in return. The safety of our fans must come first.
Tue head of the EFL effectively still works for Liverpool FC so they would have insisted that Liverpool get the full 6k allocation. I’m not sure where else in the ground they could have been put. Maybe, South Stand Level 1?

True, having 6k bin dippers on the top tiers was asking for trouble but I don’t know if we had any real grounds for refusing them.

nothing will get done, unless the dad whos girl got hit and take city to court over this,
donny branch parked in the bus park, when nearly all buses left, a mini bus next to ours got out and got there liverpool flag out, then of couse some come to our bus and was going to attack it untill some got off our bus to have a go, stewards heard the noice and come over and made liverpool bus go with the police
how the fuck did 1 go to the city bus park and not be noticed

AJ.

Do you think these chants about Liverpool have only just started? They’ve been going on for decades. All of a sudden Liverpool fans have become upset by them.

Let me give you a lesson of Liverpool fans and their history off the pitch, and why they are hated in England and in parts of Europe.

Stanley.
Racist chants and throwing bananas at black players.
Traveling across Europe and England robbing, looting, stealing, fighting, attacking locals, etc.
Killing 39 Juventus fans.
Jibbing into CL final grounds in Athens, Istanbul, Paris, etc. Overcrwoding the Liverpool end. And forcing Liverpool fans with genuine match tickets to miss the match as the turnstiles were closed for safety reasons.
Attacking opposing teams coaches outside Anfield.
Attacking opposing fans coaches and mini buses traveling to and from Anfield.
Those Incidents and many more have taken place all over England and across Europe for decades. Everywhere Liverpool travel there‘s usually trouble and problems.
Let’s hope for your sake Liverpool don’t draw City in the CL, because you know what will happen again at Anfield when the City coach reaches the baying and rabid coach welcoming Liverpool mob.

Last edited:
Your first paragraph though sums up my issue, and many other people's issue, with liverpool as a fan base. You act like you are the only city that got fucked over by thatcher/tories and it's bollocks. Go over to Yorkshire or down to South Wales and tell them you had it worse. There seems to be determination that you've had it worse than everyone else and it's rather pathetic, especially as we could really do with the whole of the north coming together to fight the bastards. Also, crying over nasty songs at the football is a bit like getting pissed off with water for being wet. Get over yourselves and stop acting like dicks.

Can't disagree that other places had it worse in that respect but you're forgetting hillsborough in this. The affect it had on the city and people, only to be falsely blamed and accused for it by the government, media, and establishment and then be taunted about it by the entire country seems to have been overlooked by you here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.