Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Can't disagree that other places had it worse in that respect but you're forgetting hillsborough in this. The affect it had on the city and people, only to be falsely blamed and accused for it by the government, media, and establishment and then be taunted about it by the entire country seems to have been overlooked by you here.
If pissed up ticketless fans hadn't turned up, causing a crush outside the ground, that tragedy wouldn't of happend -FACT...
No one was singing about Hillsborough last night - FACT...
The feed the scousers song, isn't aimed only at you, it's changed around the country. Depending on who plays who. Ie feed the Welsh, when someone plays a Welsh team - FACT...
So stop feeling so victimised !!!

Probably not, but we should be better than that.
They aren't, so why should we.

I agree that we have, like most clubs, a minority of idiots. But their fans on social media are saying that the 15-year-old injured by a missile that was specifically designed to hurt someone, somehow deserved it.

They're scum. What else would you call them? A little misguided? High-spirited?

In response to the last paragraph of a post by Gorton-tubster in the locked email thread, the treatment of Liverpool and its people over the years by thatcher, tory governments, police, press, the establishment etc. over hillsborough, and subsequently the general population of this country who have peddled the same old lies, has undoubtedly led to a lot of heartache, hatred and bitterness.

I honestly think a big part of why Liverpool are disliked by large parts of the country is because Liverpool supporters don't want anything to with them and don't want to be like them, as a result of this treatment. The shit Liverpool have taken over the years about Hillsborough and poverty inevitably creates a rift and 'scouse not english' becomes the sentiment. People up and down the country then don't like it and the resentment becomes mutual.

The poor girl getting hit by something last night absolutely shouldn't have happened and was disgraceful. How anyone can think it's acceptable to indiscrimately throw anything into a crowd full of people is beyond me. I hope whoever did it is caught and punished accordingly.

At the same time, the ramping up of the taunting of people over death and poverty is also inexcusable and is obviously designed to hurt and inflame things.

All this 'what about...' shite is pathetic and gets you nowhere. It's partly why I said yesterday that this one-sided view that Liverpool are scum and City are squeaky clean so it's ok to abuse the scousers as much as you like, is wrong, and actually perpetuates more of the bitterness and unsavoury incidents between the clubs. Liverpool, as do any club, including city, have supporters who will cross the line. City have supporters who are happy to ramp things up with the death taunts. Unfortunately, incidents like last night then become horribly inevitable if it's not reigned in.

You will probably all disgaree but the joint statement seems sensible to me. What needs to happen is that both Liverpool and City accept responsibility for their failings. No ifs or buts. Maybe then things might improve.

I will await the usual vermin, ****, rat, fuck off shouts. But if that's the approach you want to take, maybe you're part of the problem.

Your posts could have been shortened to "it's not our fault, we are always being victimised".

In response to the last paragraph of a post by Gorton-tubster in the locked email thread, the treatment of Liverpool and its people over the years by thatcher, tory governments, police, press, the establishment etc. over hillsborough, and subsequently the general population of this country who have peddled the same old lies, has undoubtedly led to a lot of heartache, hatred and bitterness.

I honestly think a big part of why Liverpool are disliked by large parts of the country is because Liverpool supporters don't want anything to with them and don't want to be like them, as a result of this treatment. The shit Liverpool have taken over the years about Hillsborough and poverty inevitably creates a rift and 'scouse not english' becomes the sentiment. People up and down the country then don't like it and the resentment becomes mutual.

The poor girl getting hit by something last night absolutely shouldn't have happened and was disgraceful. How anyone can think it's acceptable to indiscrimately throw anything into a crowd full of people is beyond me. I hope whoever did it is caught and punished accordingly.

At the same time, the ramping up of the taunting of people over death and poverty is also inexcusable and is obviously designed to hurt and inflame things.

All this 'what about...' shite is pathetic and gets you nowhere. It's partly why I said yesterday that this one-sided view that Liverpool are scum and City are squeaky clean so it's ok to abuse the scousers as much as you like, is wrong, and actually perpetuates more of the bitterness and unsavoury incidents between the clubs. Liverpool, as do any club, including city, have supporters who will cross the line. City have supporters who are happy to ramp things up with the death taunts. Unfortunately, incidents like last night then become horribly inevitable if it's not reigned in.

You will probably all disgaree but the joint statement seems sensible to me. What needs to happen is that both Liverpool and City accept responsibility for their failings. No ifs or buts. Maybe then things might improve.

I will await the usual vermin, ****, rat, fuck off shouts. But if that's the approach you want to take, maybe you're part of the problem.
What do we have to accept responsibility for? Attacking a team coach, coin throwing bottle throwing? The attacks and physical ones have come more from Liverpool fans.

Hypocrisy? Judging by what's written on here, City supporters seem to be up there with anyone when it comes to that.

When it comes to the death shouts, of course we have supporters that have done that. Especially in years gone by. But barring a few idiots on isolated occasions, its largely been consigned to history. A bit like of lot of the behaviour seen around football from fans of all clubs in years gone by. Maine Road was not a nice place to visit as an away supporter in the 80s so don't pretent you're squeaky clean or you might sound a little hypocritical.

Liverpool are getting these shouts regularly at the moment, by city more than anyone. You can't taunt people about Hillsborough and not expect to receive a reaction. Although that's exactly what people are looking for isn't it?
How long ago did Queen Elizabeth 2 die?

I will take you up on this epistle. No matter how hard done to you may think you have been done to in the past it is no, repeat no, excuse for the actions of many of Liverpool fans. It is not held as an excuse in any court in the land. Liverpool has had a huge wedge of cash thrown at it over the last 10 years. There is no excuse for having missiles and other awful material thrown at you. I have been to many Wembley finals and the dippers final is the only one where this has happened. The poor 10 year old girl sat next to me was in floods of tears trying to get the awful, disgusting mess out of her blonde hair. We sat with hood up trying to protect ourselves. Is this excusable because they have been ‘badly’ treated in the past? No it’s not. Nor is the awful behaviour of their fans no matter where they travel. They act like this because nobody does anything about it. Do you think nothing would be done if it was any other team ?? No, neither do I. This is why they are disliked. Just because you were brought up ‘rough’ doesn’t mean to say you have to act like it. Actions are a personal responsibility and it is beholden on the individual to act responsibly.

Hypocrisy? Judging by what's written on here, City supporters seem to be up there with anyone when it comes to that.

When it comes to the death shouts, of course we have supporters that have done that. Especially in years gone by. But barring a few idiots on isolated occasions, its largely been consigned to history. A bit like of lot of the behaviour seen around football from fans of all clubs in years gone by. Maine Road was not a nice place to visit as an away supporter in the 80s so don't pretent you're squeaky clean or you might sound a little hypocritical.

Liverpool are getting these shouts regularly at the moment, by city more than anyone. You can't taunt people about Hillsborough and not expect to receive a reaction. Although that's exactly what people are looking for isn't it?

HahahahahahaHahahahahaha HahahahahahaHahahahahaha
HahahahahahaHahahahahaha
HahahahahahaHahahahahaha
HahahahahahaHahahahahaha
HahahahahahaHahahaha

Not even got the energy to read @A.J scouser’s new messages. We’ve witnessed more injuries, more violence, and yet I’m sure he’ll find a way to blame it on either City, society, the government, VAR, Chelsea or the Queen.

I’m a nice guy and usually quite patient but seriously, just do one. Today’s not the day.

Last edited:

I will say this until I'm blue in the face.

If youre throwing missiles at people because they're shouting classless things at you, you stop being the good guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.