Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Going to make this my last post here as I can't keep up with all the responses and it's probably a pointless exercise and frustrating for all concerned.

However, I agree with this to a large extent. It hurts to think that we haven't won as much as we feel the team deserves over recent years and the on pitch rivalry obviously heats things up.

From our perspective, we will point towards oil money, state take overs and financial doping. You will point towards Liverpool's apparent sense of entitlement, petulance, and unjust frustration leading to over the top behaviour, e.g the coach. The usual football tribalism and rivalry etc.

However, what I came here to say originally was the commentary on here seemed unbelievably biased and short sighted and overlooks plenty of poor behaviour of City supporters. City fans aren't squeaky clean. I've never been pelted with things like I have at City or United in the past for example.

And whatever you say, the shout of always the victims, is perceived as being about Hillsborough. And you can't underestimate the impact Hillsborough and the aftermath had on so many in this city. As a scouse Liverpool supporter, I'm telling you these chants from City, and others, have ramped up recently and are playing the most significant part in the current ill feeling and incidents in our support, such as some of those occurring last night. Nor the football rivalry.

Both sides need to take responsibility was ultimately all I wanted to say. I'll leave it there for now.

I do not know what your true motives are but for the sake of both clubs and their fans let’s hope this toxic rivalry ends very soon. Football should be something to enjoy, not full of hate.

Are you really that fucking thick that no matter how many times you and your vile fan base are told the chants have no reference to Hillsborough and are actually given a multitude of incidents and examples they do refer to that you can't stop going back to that narrative, but then I suppose if you did accept that what possible way could you derive any self pity from the situation. You and your like are a self perpetuating reality " it's never your fault " but constantly claim the chants relate to the only incident that wasn't to try and claim some form of moral high ground , ignoring the wanking in fountains, constantly jibbing in grounds woth no tickets , getting all of british football banned from europe attacking lone fans for no reason , bricking buses , the list goes on, but the chants cant possibly relate to any of those things could they ??. Yesterday your fans again involved in an incident that could have killed a child ,but its city's fans fault for singing a fucking song , literally no point in conversing with such a blinkered ,narrow minded , narcissistic bunch of fuck wits.

Not just badly injuring a 15 yo girl, but

Are you really that fucking thick that no matter how many times you and your vile fan base are told the chants have no reference to Hillsborough and are actually given a multitude of incidents and examples they do refer to that you can't stop going back to that narrative, but then I suppose if you did accept that what possible way could you derive any self pity from the situation. You and your like are a self perpetuating reality " it's never your fault " but constantly claim the chants relate to the only incident that wasn't to try and claim some form of moral high ground , ignoring the wanking in fountains, constantly jibbing in grounds woth no tickets , getting all of british football banned from europe attacking lone fans for no reason , bricking buses , the list goes on, but the chants cant possibly relate to any of those things could they ??. Yesterday your fans again involved in an incident that could have killed a child ,but its city's fans fault for singing a fucking song , literally no point in conversing with such a blinkered ,narrow minded , narcissistic bunch of fuck wits.
We also could've been looking at a 53 yo bloke being killed after falling and banging his head after being sucker punched by a piece of scouse shit

This isn't going to happen, but imagine if klopp came to the microphone and in a carefully scripted little speech said that for Liverpool fans to be respected then coin throwing and throwing flares and pint pots, spitting and bus attacks must stop, they are shameful, and then make reference, in suitably vague terms, that he might have said things in the past that might have been misinterpreted as casting aspersions on our achievements and he'll be more careful in future and as a consequence he expects City fans to reciprocate and stop chants that cause distress to the relatives of those that died at Hillsborough.

It isn't going to happen because I literally believe that Klopp could get anonymous death threats. And I most certainly don't wish that on him.

In response to the last paragraph of a post by Gorton-tubster in the locked email thread, the treatment of Liverpool and its people over the years by thatcher, tory governments, police, press, the establishment etc. over hillsborough, and subsequently the general population of this country who have peddled the same old lies, has undoubtedly led to a lot of heartache, hatred and bitterness.

I honestly think a big part of why Liverpool are disliked by large parts of the country is because Liverpool supporters don't want anything to with them and don't want to be like them, as a result of this treatment. The shit Liverpool have taken over the years about Hillsborough and poverty inevitably creates a rift and 'scouse not english' becomes the sentiment. People up and down the country then don't like it and the resentment becomes mutual.

The poor girl getting hit by something last night absolutely shouldn't have happened and was disgraceful. How anyone can think it's acceptable to indiscrimately throw anything into a crowd full of people is beyond me. I hope whoever did it is caught and punished accordingly.

At the same time, the ramping up of the taunting of people over death and poverty is also inexcusable and is obviously designed to hurt and inflame things.

All this 'what about...' shite is pathetic and gets you nowhere. It's partly why I said yesterday that this one-sided view that Liverpool are scum and City are squeaky clean so it's ok to abuse the scousers as much as you like, is wrong, and actually perpetuates more of the bitterness and unsavoury incidents between the clubs. Liverpool, as do any club, including city, have supporters who will cross the line. City have supporters who are happy to ramp things up with the death taunts. Unfortunately, incidents like last night then become horribly inevitable if it's not reigned in.

You will probably all disgaree but the joint statement seems sensible to me. What needs to happen is that both Liverpool and City accept responsibility for their failings. No ifs or buts. Maybe then things might improve.

I will await the usual vermin, ****, rat, fuck off shouts. But if that's the approach you want to take, maybe you're part of the problem.
How about boo fucking hoo?

Going to make this my last post here as I can't keep up with all the responses and it's probably a pointless exercise and frustrating for all concerned.

However, I agree with this to a large extent. It hurts to think that we haven't won as much as we feel the team deserves over recent years and the on pitch rivalry obviously heats things up.

From our perspective, we will point towards oil money, state take overs and financial doping. You will point towards Liverpool's apparent sense of entitlement, petulance, and unjust frustration leading to over the top behaviour, e.g the coach. The usual football tribalism and rivalry etc.

However, what I came here to say originally was the commentary on here seemed unbelievably biased and short sighted and overlooks plenty of poor behaviour of City supporters. City fans aren't squeaky clean. I've never been pelted with things like I have at City or United in the past for example.

And whatever you say, the shout of always the victims, is perceived as being about Hillsborough. And you can't underestimate the impact Hillsborough and the aftermath had on so many in this city. As a scouse Liverpool supporter, I'm telling you these chants from City, and others, have ramped up recently and are playing the most significant part in the current ill feeling and incidents in our support, such as some of those occurring last night. Nor the football rivalry.

Both sides need to take responsibility was ultimately all I wanted to say. I'll leave it there for now.
Yes go and fuck off

Fucking scum. Who in their right mind throws a fucking flare into a crowd of people? Fucking brain dead Scouse cunts. Won't be their fault though.

Always those cunts causing these issues but because of a tragedy 30 odd years ago the media in this country are petrified of calling them out on anything. As are the police due to their fuck up, 30 odd years ago. So they're just allowed to do, say, and act how they want.

I'd fucking ban the cunts from our ground for this. Wasn't allowed to go to Millwall for far less than this.

I honestly hope they plaster this cunts face everywhere and he gets his fucking teeth kicked in.

You forgot to mention your shirt sponsor 1.2 billion fine for money laundering

Hoo fucking ray good riddance, please stay away.

You’ve seen the Champions…

@A.J alleged LFC supporter. Will you please go and take that long walk off a short pier and leave our Forum in peace.
We have, in my opinion, been more than patient with you and you are just repeating yourself now. Go back to RAWK, if you really are a genuine LFC fan. Tell them what horrible people we are!! I’ll buy you a candle to take with you as an entry fee.

Have a good Christmas. If you can’t find a pier I think you might have something called the Pier Head over there at the other end of the East Lancs.
Eccles you are such a polite lady..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.