Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but the BBC still not acknowledging that the injury to the young girl and the flare were done by dippers. Happy to let their readership think it could have been either us or them. Not for the first time I’m thinking they’re complicit and blind to the deplorable behaviour of a substantial minority of Liverpool fans.
Was definitely city fans throwing red flares from the Liverpool end at the city fans too

Hi again folks. I’ve just been reading the MUEN report on the 15 yr old and to be fair to them they’ve made it clear that she is a City fan and the missile thrown by a fan of the team down the East Lancs. Not that that excuses any of the way they ALL usually report anything to do with us.
However I do like to try to be as fair as I can and not sink to their level. :-)

Always the victims refers to Hillsborough. As does holding your fingers in front of your face mimicking a fence.
Might be about stuff like this …

Attachments

• 3705B3FC-4073-4238-A68D-391BE7C442B7.jpeg
    3705B3FC-4073-4238-A68D-391BE7C442B7.jpeg
    194.3 KB · Views: 155
As a Liverpool fan I am ashamed of the scum who threw missiles into your end last night. It's cowardly. Looking on RAWK some reds saw missiles thrown last night and have said they will report it.
I follow Liverpool home and away and the only fans we have trouble with are united, Chelsea,Everton and recently you lot. The fans of those clubs all have one thing in common, they are the most vociferous with their heysel, Hillsborough and (bar everton) anti Scouse songs. Of course forest are trying to join the group now.
We can go to any other away game and it's a pleasant experience, even at arsenal,spurs,West ham and Leeds.
Reading these posts on here I can only hope you are just being brave behind your keyboards because if you came out with the abuse you spout on here you'd get a kicking sooner or later.
I met city fans at Leicester before the community shield and we got on well. The league game at anfield this season saw city fans in pubs around anfield getting no hassle at all
I am not making excuses but if you keep insulting fans all the time they will respond in kind.
We have very few hooligans, that isnt our thing these days. We learnt after heysel. Maybe that's the trouble, we are seen as a soft touch you can insult us all you like knowing you wont get battered. Would you goad leeds, millwall or united relentlessly? No of course not.
You lot are far from blameless. The Muppets next to the away fans for league games at the etihad do nothing but goad. Not to mention throwing coins.
You want it to stop......it'll take both sets f fans to have a look at their own behaviour
yep. really isnt your fault is it. fuck off back to your fucking rat hole.

As a Liverpool fan I am ashamed of the scum who threw missiles into your end last night. It's cowardly. Looking on RAWK some reds saw missiles thrown last night and have said they will report it.
I follow Liverpool home and away and the only fans we have trouble with are united, Chelsea,Everton and recently you lot. The fans of those clubs all have one thing in common, they are the most vociferous with their heysel, Hillsborough and (bar everton) anti Scouse songs. Of course forest are trying to join the group now.
We can go to any other away game and it's a pleasant experience, even at arsenal,spurs,West ham and Leeds.
Reading these posts on here I can only hope you are just being brave behind your keyboards because if you came out with the abuse you spout on here you'd get a kicking sooner or later.
I met city fans at Leicester before the community shield and we got on well. The league game at anfield this season saw city fans in pubs around anfield getting no hassle at all
I am not making excuses but if you keep insulting fans all the time they will respond in kind.
We have very few hooligans, that isnt our thing these days. We learnt after heysel. Maybe that's the trouble, we are seen as a soft touch you can insult us all you like knowing you wont get battered. Would you goad leeds, millwall or united relentlessly? No of course not.
You lot are far from blameless. The Muppets next to the away fans for league games at the etihad do nothing but goad. Not to mention throwing coins.
You want it to stop......it'll take both sets f fans to have a look at their own behaviour

Oh fuck off lol

In response to the last paragraph of a post by Gorton-tubster in the locked email thread, the treatment of Liverpool and its people over the years by thatcher, tory governments, police, press, the establishment etc. over hillsborough, and subsequently the general population of this country who have peddled the same old lies, has undoubtedly led to a lot of heartache, hatred and bitterness.

I honestly think a big part of why Liverpool are disliked by large parts of the country is because Liverpool supporters don't want anything to with them and don't want to be like them, as a result of this treatment. The shit Liverpool have taken over the years about Hillsborough and poverty inevitably creates a rift and 'scouse not english' becomes the sentiment. People up and down the country then don't like it and the resentment becomes mutual.

The poor girl getting hit by something last night absolutely shouldn't have happened and was disgraceful. How anyone can think it's acceptable to indiscrimately throw anything into a crowd full of people is beyond me. I hope whoever did it is caught and punished accordingly.

At the same time, the ramping up of the taunting of people over death and poverty is also inexcusable and is obviously designed to hurt and inflame things.

All this 'what about...' shite is pathetic and gets you nowhere. It's partly why I said yesterday that this one-sided view that Liverpool are scum and City are squeaky clean so it's ok to abuse the scousers as much as you like, is wrong, and actually perpetuates more of the bitterness and unsavoury incidents between the clubs. Liverpool, as do any club, including city, have supporters who will cross the line. City have supporters who are happy to ramp things up with the death taunts. Unfortunately, incidents like last night then become horribly inevitable if it's not reigned in.

You will probably all disgaree but the joint statement seems sensible to me. What needs to happen is that both Liverpool and City accept responsibility for their failings. No ifs or buts. Maybe then things might improve.

I will await the usual vermin, ****, rat, fuck off shouts. But if that's the approach you want to take, maybe you're part of the problem.

No, the problem is you are here on a City forum telling City fans that lobbing missiles off an upper stand into a crowded area below is stupid and criminal.

We know.

If you actually wanted to make a difference, you would be posting that on RAWK or wherever the fuck you usually go. Because RAWK seems full of comments like 'you reap what you sow.' Judging by which they think it's okay to lob missiles at 15 year old girls if someone who supports her team has written rude things on a toilet door.

Now fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.