Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

As a Liverpool fan I am ashamed of the scum who threw missiles into your end last night. It's cowardly. Looking on RAWK some reds saw missiles thrown last night and have said they will report it.
I follow Liverpool home and away and the only fans we have trouble with are united, Chelsea,Everton and recently you lot. The fans of those clubs all have one thing in common, they are the most vociferous with their heysel, Hillsborough and (bar everton) anti Scouse songs. Of course forest are trying to join the group now.
We can go to any other away game and it's a pleasant experience, even at arsenal,spurs,West ham and Leeds.
Reading these posts on here I can only hope you are just being brave behind your keyboards because if you came out with the abuse you spout on here you'd get a kicking sooner or later.
I met city fans at Leicester before the community shield and we got on well. The league game at anfield this season saw city fans in pubs around anfield getting no hassle at all
I am not making excuses but if you keep insulting fans all the time they will respond in kind.
We have very few hooligans, that isnt our thing these days. We learnt after heysel. Maybe that's the trouble, we are seen as a soft touch you can insult us all you like knowing you wont get battered. Would you goad leeds, millwall or united relentlessly? No of course not.
You lot are far from blameless. The Muppets next to the away fans for league games at the etihad do nothing but goad. Not to mention throwing coins.
You want it to stop......it'll take both sets f fans to have a look at their own behaviour
Just so that I totally understand the point you are are trying to make here..

“It’s not your fault”

Am I correct ?????

As a Liverpool fan I am ashamed of the scum who threw missiles into your end last night. It's cowardly. Looking on RAWK some reds saw missiles thrown last night and have said they will report it.
I follow Liverpool home and away and the only fans we have trouble with are united, Chelsea,Everton and recently you lot. The fans of those clubs all have one thing in common, they are the most vociferous with their heysel, Hillsborough and (bar everton) anti Scouse songs. Of course forest are trying to join the group now.
We can go to any other away game and it's a pleasant experience, even at arsenal,spurs,West ham and Leeds.
Reading these posts on here I can only hope you are just being brave behind your keyboards because if you came out with the abuse you spout on here you'd get a kicking sooner or later.
I met city fans at Leicester before the community shield and we got on well. The league game at anfield this season saw city fans in pubs around anfield getting no hassle at all
I am not making excuses but if you keep insulting fans all the time they will respond in kind.
We have very few hooligans, that isnt our thing these days. We learnt after heysel. Maybe that's the trouble, we are seen as a soft touch you can insult us all you like knowing you wont get battered. Would you goad leeds, millwall or united relentlessly? No of course not.
You lot are far from blameless. The Muppets next to the away fans for league games at the etihad do nothing but goad. Not to mention throwing coins.
You want it to stop......it'll take both sets f fans to have a look at their own behaviour
Please tell me which Hillsborough song you heard City fans sing last night. I repeat I have never heard one.

Weird, just imagine if we had gone to Anfield & started throwing stuff at Liverpool fans injuring a young girl, I am sure the media would have taken great delight in blaming it all on City,
How do the dippers manage to crawl away from the shit they cause without getting any blame every time?
Just imagine how much and how long that public inquiry would go on for

Has anyone actually seen a Scouse condemn the actions of last night? All I've seen is 'ye buts' and 'its your fault'
They just can't bring themselves to accept any blame.
And let's face it, it's all faux outrage about Hillsborough anyway (Apart from the one's that were there or the relatives of the victim's) most of the cunts weren't even born then or were too young to remember it.
This is the reason why the “always the victims” song gets sung. Things like this. Absolutely nothing to do with Hillsborough. Maybe I’m naive, I don’t think any fan would sing about 96 fans going to a football match and not coming home. And the subsequent cover up etc …..

So 90% of the press are going with Liverpool & Man City make statement on missiles thrown. Even our very own M.E.N too. Hasn't our local paper got the Bollocks to state Liverpool fans launch tirade of missiles at City fans with young girl seriously injured in big headlines. Can you fuckin imagine the field day the Scouse Echo would of had if this were our fans in the top tier behaving like feral animals.
Are you surprised?

Why do you think they act like inbreds every week?

Free pass all the time, do what they want, the FA, Premier league, UEFA and the shithouses in the British press have these gobshites back all day.

Poor attempt but you may catch a few

The feral cunts are obsessed with throwing things, when they equalised at Wembley in 2016 at Wembley the 1st thing loads felt the need to do was launch coins over the segregation, they seem to have a superiority complex when it comes to support, a complete load of try hards, grown men getting giddy because they think writing some poem on a bed sheet somehow elevates them to super fandom. The fact is every other week at Anfield a fresh 20000+ day trippers infest the infestation, yet the media brainwash the nation into thinking these are “special supporters”, there is fuck all special about some Norwegian **** latching onto a team who were once very successful none of the glory hunting parasites would have done our journey down the leagues, as fanbases we have nothing in common, they hate us because we are taking away titles that they think they have a divine right to, they have the audacity to call City plastic, without an ounce of self awareness
Thousands of their fans in the neutral second tier were lobbing shit at City fans below that day.

Always the victims is a shithouse way of taunting us about Hillsborough and you know it.
Is it though? Or is it about the fact that your fans make every single thing out to be someone else’s fault? Look at the social media posts by your fans about the missiles being thrown last night … you’ll be shocked to hear that apparently it was somebody else’s fault

Another one who’s “learnt after Heysel” I’m guessing

72B8AA79-15BA-4DE9-B83B-8D53257C6D73.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.